Texas Schedules Emergency Board of Regents Meeting on Sunday

Posted 686 day(s) ago by SoonerDan7401213659 Views 154 Replies
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Pure ****ing gold.

Originally Posted by tennsooner View Post
    Looks as if she might have a pretty nice set of "Major Applewhites" in that pic.
    Most fat chicks do.

In other Horn meltdown news, Connor Brewer was arrested for PI and MIP early this morning.
    4 users like OrangeBlossom's post: CCSooner, meandmybutt, soonerintn, suncoastsooner

They need a bigger dumpster.
    The following users like this post: MikeLucky

Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom View Post
    In other Horn meltdown news, Connor Brewer was arrested for PI and MIP early this morning.
    Great news.
    4 users like azwe's post: fdubzou, Jason, McRib, MikeLucky

Texas' "sweep under the rug" department has caught the Mack Brown syndrome. Suddenly they suck.

From In reference to the Connor arrest. So I guess he'll be punished by his OC who ****ed a student, made to run by the strength coach who owns stock in Krispy Kreme and suspended by the head coach who ****ing sucks. What a turn of events this is.

That's great
    The following users like this post: McRib

So, how can OU turn this into an instant recruiting advantage to flip some DT or OL prospects, otherwise this is just some Oprah bullshit.
    I like the way you think Andymancan!!!
    The following users like this post: andymancan20

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Pure ****ing gold.
    4 users like Vodnik's post: BoonesFarmSooner, D-Town Sooner, ImTheDude, McRib

Smart PR move by UT. Release the story late friday on Super Bowl weekend, story will get on the back pages of every sports section even in Texas.
    The following users like this post: Clark W. Griswold

Why is the UT BOR flipping shit?

It's because their ABSOLUTE BEST defense in a Title VII case brought by the track coach is that she was fired, and Major wasn't, solely because she's a lesbian, and not because she's female or black. Sexual orientation is not a protected class under Title VII, while sex and race are.

In other words, the only way they could possibly get off from having to pay millions in damages is by bringing on a PR apocalypse upon themselves. They're ****ed no matter which way they go.

TIL: Applewhite wife is Ricky Williams ex gf. Major stole her in college
    3 users like usaosooner's post: BajaOklahoma, BMR, soonerintn

Thread on SB now saying that Opie has hired one Joe Jamail to represent him on this one. Interesting......

Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    Thread on SB now saying that Opie has hired one Joe Jamail to represent him on this one. Interesting......
    Jamail is a big UT booster, Im guessing UT hired Jamail for Applewhite to keep everybody on the same page. UT is in major (pun) damage control now. UT is looking to just to cut a big check to the track coach, and make everything go away.

Originally Posted by Val on the Getner View Post
    Why is the UT BOR flipping shit?

It's because their ABSOLUTE BEST defense in a Title VII case brought by the track coach is that she was fired, and Major wasn't, solely because she's a lesbian, and not because she's female or black. Sexual orientation is not a protected class under Title VII, while sex and race are.

In other words, the only way they could possibly get off from having to pay millions in damages is by bringing on a PR apocalypse upon themselves. They're ****ed no matter which way they go.
    She's got them licked.

3 users like Sooner 76's post: ewtsooner, meandmybutt, OUCarlton

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    TIL: Applewhite wife is Ricky Williams ex gf. Major stole her in college
    According to an article I read on it Ricky was going to eat that **** too...but then he got high.
    5 users like tennsooner's post: AcousticSoup, D-Town Sooner, meandmybutt, MikeLucky, sooner59

Originally Posted by DelMarSooner View Post
    They need a bigger dumpster.

funny you should mention dumpsters

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show......In-MS-PAINT
    The following users like this post: ProudSoonersFan

UTs ****ed. They basically have to fire Doss now. Dont see a way around it unless they just want to put up with a PR nightmare.

Unfortunately that may mean that Mack is either gone, or promoted to AD, which means new HC for Texas...which can't be a good thing.

Originally Posted by SoonerDick View Post
    Did he mean the second girl from the left? The first three people are boys. She is hot.
    I think the first four are boys...
    The following users like this post: McRib

I would bet Barry put his **** in a student's **** or two in his time.
    2 users like 3xt's post: meandmybutt, tennsooner

Originally Posted by 3xt View Post
    If he didn't, he shoulda!

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Chick or dude? Dude, right?
    It's the kid from "Angels in the Outfield".
    2 users like RedDirt717's post: McRib, tennsooner

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    I was right behind their bench and she was dressed nice and had make up on. She looked a bit thinner in the face in real life. She occasionally would smile at us as she walked behind the bench. Not a knockout by any means but decent looking and seemed classy. The large chi chi's were also noted that night.

I'll see her again in a couple of weeks at a game. I'm gonna wear a redheaded wig and a whorn coaching golf shirt and see if it gets me anywhere.
    Translation...she was good enough to be added to you spank bank

No chance our OC will be doing a student. But seriously, I hate this if it means MB might get fired.
    The following users like this post: BajaOklahoma

Originally Posted by ResidentEvil View Post
    UTs ****ed. They basically have to fire Doss now. Dont see a way around it unless they just want to put up with a PR nightmare.

Unfortunately that may mean that Mack is either gone, or promoted to AD, which means new HC for Texas...which can't be a good thing.
    Unless Mack is promoted and does the hiring.

Oh goody, Seamus is gonna creamus!

3 users like DarrellS011's post: ArmySooner, meandmybutt, Vodnik

Originally Posted by RedDirt717 View Post
    Actually that would be the new batman

All this happened in 2009 and it's just now coming to a head? Is this the money men at Texas starting to tear down the Mack Brown empire?
    The following users like this post: lycao

I think it also has something to do with awze letting the entire men's BBall team **** him
    2 users like OUrage's post: Stein7495, tennsooner

It's good to be the King.

Lets look back to that era.....Young head coach in the early 70s, free love everywhere, recreational drugs reaching all time peak on campus. Yea, he better have nailed a different co-ed every week and smoked a shit load of weed too. Or at least got shitfaced drunk with a room full of girls once in awhile.

Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    I think it also has something to do with awze letting the entire men's BBall team **** him
    Huh? Is this what they mean by non-legitimate ****?

Originally Posted by Sooner 4 Life View Post
    Don't see a problem here. She was an adult. Who cares if he ****ed her.
    Her? That's an assumption! The unknown person could have been a player for all we know and that is why all the hush hush.. Something like coming out would darn sure cripple his career as well as tarnish the program. Shades of Ped State!
    The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

Last edited by echo101; February 3rd, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Originally Posted by puzzled View Post
    LOL at Seamus and "The Maj"! Holy shit I can't stop laughing!

CANCEL

@ChuckCarltonDMN
    MT @mikefinger: There will be no action taken in this meeting, and no interviews afterward. Told regents might release statement later today

@mikefinger
    Have confirmed that everyone in executive session is from UT system. No reps from university (i.e., no Powers, Dodds, Ohlendorf).

Let me guess. A statement will be released after the Super Bowl kickoff.

I think ut will have to fire Applewhite and then OU is going to hire him... not.

Please don't let Mack be involved in this....please don't let Mack be fired because of this....please....
    2 users like meandmybutt's post: BajaOklahoma, OUrage

Re: Texas Schedules Emergency Board of Regents Meeting on Sunday

Originally Posted by meandmybutt View Post
    Please don't let Mack be involved in this....please don't let Mack be fired because of this....please....
    I agree Mack is (needs) to be clean of anything wrongdoing

Originally Posted by RedDirt717 View Post
    I think he/she looks like Tim Lincecum.

Thinking back on that time I believe gametime was about the only time he pulled his out of one.

So was this thread much ado about nothing?

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post

How funny!
    The following users like this post: ousooner1980

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

'The person with knowledge of the situation said Kearney is considering a lawsuit claiming other coaches, professors and administrators at Texas were not punished as harshly for similar misconduct.'

wonder how many professors and administrators at the U of T said 'oh, s***' when that news broke?

Originally Posted by puzzled View Post
    'The person with knowledge of the situation said Kearney is considering a lawsuit claiming other coaches, professors and administrators at Texas were not punished as harshly for similar misconduct.'

wonder how many professors and administrators at the U of T said 'oh, s***' when that news broke?
    Could be a few people that will have some splainin' to do to their spouses / SOs.

So this rug muncher coach (NTTIAWWT, deep down I am a lesbian too) is going to be a rich lady. The silence by UT pretty much says to me that she can name her price to STFU.

I'd love this to hurt UT, but the whole thing is ridiculous. Boards of regents, investigations, packs of journalists, lawyers and lawsuits. All because two people had sex - oh no, the horror! Very, very shitty thing to do to his wife, which makes him an **** in my book, but that's between them.

And the track coach is a greedy, pathetic whiner. There is a huge difference between sleeping with an adult student and sleeping with an adult student WHO YOU ARE COACHING. To do that and then be mystified as to why you are being punished is ridiculous.

There's really no difference between what the lesbian coach did and what Seamus did. Semantics, really.

They are two ****ing idiots who ****ed themselves because they ****ed around with the wrong person.

Originally Posted by EufaulaSooner View Post
    I'd love this to hurt UT, but the whole thing is ridiculous. Boards of regents, investigations, packs of journalists, lawyers and lawsuits. All because two people had sex - oh no, the horror! Very, very shitty thing to do to his wife, which makes him an **** in my book, but that's between them.

And the track coach is a greedy, pathetic whiner. There is a huge difference between sleeping with an adult student and sleeping with an adult student WHO YOU ARE COACHING. To do that and then be mystified as to why you are being punished is ridiculous.
    Is there really that big of a difference between someone that you coach and someone that is a student trainer on the team? You have authority over both. There is still a power dynamic that could be exploited.
    4 users like DIB's post: Coach, lycao, McRib, Turk

SoonerBounce Guest

What is seamus from?