Saudi preacher gets light sentence for killing daughter

Posted 635 day(s) ago by kssooner2589 Views 110 Replies
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    You're probably correct in my trying hard to lump it together.

I am still annoyed the mods let that slide(and posted in it) and every time I see the blaze cited I see ****ing red.

Obviously I don't condone killing children. Didn't think I had to clarify that. But I don't think that 1 billion Muslims think honor killings are cool either.
    No one said they did. You made that leap, all by yourself, with your delusion that you can read peoples' minds.

Turns out it was race baiting. Why is it OK since that was the title? Is it because the blaze thought a black woman getting tased was newsworthy?
    If it was race baiting, it was done by the creator of the video--not the person that posted it here.

I would say we should just nuke the middle east, but nuking the five year olds' is probably no better than raping them.

Additionally, the title of the thread was the title of the youtube video. This is the title of the blaze article: SHOCK VIDEO: MALL SECURITY GUARD FORCED TO TASE MOTHER AFTER SHE ATTACKS HIM WHILE TODDLERS HURL ‘GAY’ INSULTS

Where is the Blaze race baiting? You are becoming blinded by what you know to the point you are missing what is.

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    No one said they did. You made that leap, all by yourself, with your delusion that you can read peoples' minds.
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't get 1 billion Muslims to agree to anything, any more than you could get 1 billion anyones to agree to anything.

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't get 1 billion Muslims to agree to anything, any more than you could get 1 billion anyones to agree to anything.
    Racist...!!!

Re: Saudi preacher gets light sentence for killing daughter

Additionally, the title of the thread was the title of the youtube video. This is the title of the blaze article: SHOCK VIDEO: MALL SECURITY GUARD FORCED TO TASE MOTHER AFTER SHE ATTACKS HIM WHILE TODDLERS HURL ‘GAY’ INSULTS

Where is the Blaze race baiting? You are becoming blinded by what you know to the point you are missing what is.
    That would have been a fine title. But instead the OP had to title it the more Risque title.

It was race baiting and you know it. Fess up.

Seriously though, OOO, where's the racism in this thread that you mentioned but didn't really discuss? And why did the subject get changed to the hood rat got tased thread? I'll take my questions off the air.

That would have been a fine title. But instead the OP had to title it the more Risque title.

Besides you, who gives a shit?

It was the title of the youtube video ...

Still race baiting. I don't understand how that makes it any better.

It was a thread designed to point and laugh at uncouth black people in their poor mall, with their poor kids, in their poor city.

So, does that make it acceptable?

I find this whole OOO discussion amusing considering he started a thread titled "Rich white guy problems" about buying a computer. Using his deductive routine, we could assume that he believes black people either aren't smart enough or wealthy enough to use/buy an Apple computer.

Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    So, does that make it acceptable?
    For the youtube person? Probably not. Taking that and alleging that the op on this site used that title to race bait is dumb though.

It was a thread designed to point and laugh at uncouth black people in their poor mall, with their poor kids, in their poor city.
    And that uncouth **** deserved bit of it. Get off your moral high horse.

What you know =/= What is

The following users like this post: EufaulaSooner

Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    Besides you, who gives a shit?
    You should be concerned that you are OK with that kind of shit.

Seriously though, OOO, where's the racism in this thread that you mentioned but didn't really discuss? And why did the subject get changed to the hood rat got tased thread? I'll take my questions off the air.
    As I mentioned, I am more bothered by that thread than this thread.

My daughter asked me why most of the football players were chocolate, I said "because chocolate people make really good football players." Was that racist?
    The following users like this post: Steve O'Seinus

I find this whole OOO discussion amusing considering he started a thread titled "Rich white guy problems" about buying a computer. Using his deductive routine, we could assume that he believes black people either aren't smart enough or wealthy enough to use/buy an Apple computer.
    I'd appreciate it if you'd quit being racially insensitive and call my people European-Americans instead of white please. You and your race baiting, just because someone else does doesn't make it right!
    The following users like this post: Shooter

For the youtube person? Probably not. Taking that and alleging that the op on this site used that title to race bait is dumb though.
    How is perpetuating the race baiting of another source different than creating your own race baiting title?
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

Come on cub. Stop white knighting.

Now you have admitted the video was race baiting, but the title of the thread wasn't?

It was a shitty racist thread that had no place on this forum, let alone in OC.

How is perpetuating the race baiting of another source different than creating your own race baiting title?
    Perpetuation? That's a reach. You are trying to derive intent, and your method for doing so is flawed.

I'd appreciate it if you'd quit being racially insensitive and call my people European-Americans instead of white please. You and your race baiting, just because someone else does doesn't make it right!
    I'm white. I can call white people whatever I want.

Now you have admitted the video was race baiting, but the title of the thread wasn't?

The video wasn't racist. The title on YT? Maybe--not sure that it is. The title of the thread was a direct repeat of the title of the video. You are questioning the intent of the OP, and doing so in a way that makes the leaps that defy truth. You know that he is trying to race bait--you just know it, so you infer what you want to support what you already know. We should call this Feinsteining. Or maybe Piersing.

Perpetuation? That's a reach. You are trying to derive intent, and your method for doing so is flawed.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

It doesn't matter if the poster intended to race bait. By using a title to race bait, they became an accomplice of the instigator.

The video wasn't racist. The title on YT? Maybe--not sure that it is. The title of the thread was a direct repeat of the title of the video. You are questioning the intent of the OP, and doing so in a way that makes the leaps that defy truth. You know that he is trying to race bait--you just know it, so you infer what you want to support what you already know. We should call this Feinsteining. Or maybe Piersing.
    Like I said, the "Rich white guy problems" thread was obviously racist.

Like I said, the "Rich white guy problems" thread was obviously racist.
    If anything, OOO's obvious racism makes him eminently qualified to spot racism in others.

You believe what you want about my postings. I could give a **** less if you think is was race baiting or a racist thread.

The only way that video was not going to be racist to you is if white people were involved. Of course, it that was the case then they'd be dumb redneck tea party members to your "tolerant, enlightened" mind.

Mods, please move to Owen Field.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

Welp. It was just gonna end up being a bullshit religion thread, I guess a bullshit race thread is about the same.

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    it's always nice to have fresh atheist meat around here...
    I believe in neither

What exactly made it racist?

What exactly made it racist?
    OOO's white guilt.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

Turns out it was race baiting. Why is it OK since that was the title? Is it because the blaze thought a black woman getting tased was newsworthy?
    While it may or may not have been newsworthy, it was totally ****ing awesome.

It's like seeing some **** go speeding by driving recklessly and hoping there was a cop around to nail the guy. Sometimes you get lucky and one gets lit up.
    2 users like SoCaliSooner's post: bushmaster06, Shooter

Harsh

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post
    While it may or may not have been newsworthy, it was totally ****ing awesome.

It's like seeing some **** go speeding by driving recklessly and hoping there was a cop around to nail the guy. Sometimes you get lucky and one gets lit up.
    Depending on the ethnicity of the person speeding, you could be race baiting if you make a thread about that.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

It doesn't matter if the poster intended to race bait. By using a title to race bait, they became an accomplice of the instigator.
    So to keep evil from triumphing, all we have to do is change our titles when we link youtubes? The outrage is one of the race problems we face. We get twisted up about things that are silly and then people don't pay attention when it is real. OOO likes to complain about the dog whistle--and in doing so, he's crying wolf.
    2 users like oucub23's post: kssooner, Shooter

No one brought up race except for you. Turns out you should probably kill yourself and make yourself and the rest of us a bit happier.
    The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    No one brought up race except for you. Turns out you should probably kill yourself and make yourself and the rest of us a bit happier.
    That is not very nice.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

So to keep evil from triumphing, all we have to do is change our titles when we link youtubes? The outrage is one of the race problems we face. We get twisted up about things that are silly and then people don't pay attention when it is real. OOO likes to complain about the dog whistle--and in doing so, he's crying wolf.
    This complaint was not crying wolf, and it is certainly less silly than another thread comparing Obama to Hitler.

To consciously choose to copy an obvious race baiting title is to be complicit in said race baiting. He could've changed it to anything, or not even posted the nonsense race baiting and the forum would be a better place.

Instead he posted it and we got 150 posts of mostly people dancing around calling that poor woman the n word.

This complaint was not crying wolf, and it is certainly less silly than another thread comparing Obama to Hitler.

To consciously choose to copy an obvious race baiting title is to be complicit in said race baiting. He could've changed it to anything, or not even posted the nonsense race baiting and the forum would be a better place.

Instead he posted it and we got 150 posts of mostly people dancing around calling that poor woman the n word.
    Are you on your period?

Why don't you believe that Muslim children should be protected from horrific crimes perpetrated by their own fathers?

Would you react this way, if the kid is white?
    2 users like 2121sooner's post: OnlyOneOklahoma, Spring

Horrible ****ing story.

I was informing and curious why no one was talking about it.

This is another thread about LOOK AT THOSE DUMB ****ING NON WHITES.

It even has the requisite link to THE BLAZE, a haven for conservative infotainment.

It is bullshit that conservatives are allowed to spew their shit everywhere and if I dare start a thread about a kidnapped white child, it gets killed.

And spare me the non political shit. You just posted a paragraph about politics.
    You are about the most worthless piece of shit on the internet.

This is the worst ever thread about the brutal murder of a 5 year old ever.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Ageist!
    2 users like DIB's post: bushmaster06, OnlyOneOklahoma

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Which thread was your favorite one about the brutal **** and murder of a 5 year old?

Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    Which thread was your favorite one about the brutal **** and murder of a 5 year old?
    The one that didn't devolve into a bunch of men calling one another names about something completely unrelated to the topic, when they all basically agree with the premise of the OP? Oh wait, none of them I guess.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

Can we get back to discussing the plight of women and children in certain parts of the world or do some of you guys still have their panties in a wad?

It's unacceptable that we continue to support a country whose legal system allow ****s like this guy to walk away with barely a slap on the wrist.
    2 users like brokebacksooner's post: Jestermonkey, Spring

nuke them motherfuckers