Fully Prepared for NSD

Posted 571 day(s) ago 3311 Views 57 Replies
Results 1 to 50 of 58
Page 1 of 2 1 2
  1. #1

    Fully Prepared for NSD

    Whether we limp along, get ****ed (par for the course) or score a steal (it's happened before), I'm perfectly prepared for the outcome of NSD tomorrow.

    I will be drinking while chaining sawing my legs off when I cut some wood up.

    Our class is going to be ok except for Byrd who I am hoping is a freshman phenom.

    I'm kind of getting used to being in the middle of the road with four semis barrelling down on us when it comes to recruiting.

    It's kinda like being a $5 ****. You know you're going to get ****ed today, it's just finding the best way to live through it.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    #8 is on its way to Norman!

  4. #4
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,718
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Fully Prepared for NSD

    Al's Kiss of Death Thread = multiple de-commitments tomorrow.
    The following users like this post: Al F***n Swearingen


  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Al F***n Swearingen View Post
    Whether we limp along, get ****ed (par for the course) or score a steal (it's happened before), I'm perfectly prepared for the outcome of NSD tomorrow.

    I will be drinking while chaining sawing my legs off when I cut some wood up.

    Our class is going to be ok except for Byrd who I am hoping is a freshman phenom.

    I'm kind of getting used to being in the middle of the road with four semis barrelling down on us when it comes to recruiting.

    It's kinda like being a $5 ****. You know you're going to get ****ed today, it's just finding the best way to live through it.
    This class will be a lot better than ok. We have a number of undervalued players, let by Matt Dimon.

  6. #6
    I've heard the story about under-valued 2,3 and 4 stars for quite some time now. I'll believe it when I see it.
    3 users like Al F***n Swearingen's post: ab5sr, boomermagic, R3D Mamba


  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Al F***n Swearingen View Post
    Whether we limp along, get ****ed (par for the course) or score a steal (it's happened before), I'm perfectly prepared for the outcome of NSD tomorrow.

    I will be drinking while chaining sawing my legs off when I cut some wood up.

    Our class is going to be ok except for Byrd who I am hoping is a freshman phenom.

    I'm kind of getting used to being in the middle of the road with four semis barrelling down on us when it comes to recruiting.

    It's kinda like being a $5 ****. You know you're going to get ****ed today, it's just finding the best way to live through it.
    We know that Bob will obviously be bragging about the talent he has assembled. He always does. While I like optomism, He shouldn't mislead us. My guess is we will get a few good players and maybe one or two who will be really good and several who will just be ok or not ...
    The following users like this post: Dc4ou


  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Sooner 76 View Post
    , let by Matt Dimon.
    The following users like this post: Vodnik


  9. #9
    If I had a job, Id call in sick tomorrow.
    The following users like this post: OU JJ


  10. #10
    ; )
    The following users like this post: huntinsooner


  11. #11
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,246
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Fully Prepared for NSD

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    You are a son of a ****.
    2 users like Coach's post: Nazgul, usaosooner


  12. #12
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    Again? You wont be satisfied until you give someone a anxiety attack.
    The following users like this post: usaosooner


  13. #13
    bushmaster06's Avatar
    Posts
    24,251
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    balls deep

    Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    We know that Bob will obviously be bragging about the talent he has assembled. He always does. While I like optomism, He shouldn't mislead us. My guess is we will get a few good players and maybe one or two who will be really good and several who will just be ok or not ...
    bob is so full of shit his eyes are brown.
    The following users like this post: boomermagic


  14. #14
    Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    We know that Bob will obviously be bragging about the talent he has assembled. He always does. While I like optomism, He shouldn't mislead us. My guess is we will get a few good players and maybe one or two who will be really good and several who will just be ok or not ...
    What coach doesn't talk about how well they did, or that they filled some needs? You expect a coach to say, "Yeah, we really got f'd out there in recruiting. Just not enough $$s to spend on setting up 18 year old boys with hookers and blow!" I get it: you don't have confidence in our coaches. Yes. I see. Okay.

    We'll get some good guys. Some guys will pan out; others will step up. I have more faith in Bob and Co. than I do in some unknown service that rates kids by some unknown metric so that we can have some incomprehensible recruiting championship. How many times has Mack won in February and nowhere else?

    shit! where's the tylenol!
    The following users like this post: OkieforOU


  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Oldnslo View Post
    What coach doesn't talk about how well they did, or that they filled some needs? You expect a coach to say, "Yeah, we really got f'd out there in recruiting. Just not enough $$s to spend on setting up 18 year old boys with hookers and blow!" I get it: you don't have confidence in our coaches. Yes. I see. Okay.

    We'll get some good guys. Some guys will pan out; others will step up. I have more faith in Bob and Co. than I do in some unknown service that rates kids by some unknown metric so that we can have some incomprehensible recruiting championship. How many times has Mack won in February and nowhere else?

    shit! where's the tylenol!
    Mack should say this at UTs presser they are getting "propper" ****ed right now.

  16. #16
    Unless it's a top two or three class, it's mostly a crap shoot anyway. And USC's top ranked class from 2010 has been a major bust. The talent gap between five and fifteen is usually nil, anyway. It's about kids emotional make-up and work ethic that really makes the difference.
    The following users like this post: thurman murman


  17. #17
    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    Al's Kiss of Death Thread = multiple de-commitments tomorrow.
    I'm completely fine with that. As long as the de-commits are committed to a different school.

  18. #18
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    2,711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma & nowhere else

    Fully Prepared for NSD

    Hopefully OU meets their needs with this class & is able to get all the recruits to campus.

  19. #19
    I used to be really into recruiting. But Jamar Mozee, Eric Thunander, and Moe Dampeer happened. Never again.
    The following users like this post: Nazgul


  20. #20
    Lane Kiffin just shit all over himself

  21. #21
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,568
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    I don't care who we get as long is we get a high ranking class.

  22. #22
    Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    Lane Kiffin just shit all over himself
    Uh?

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by drspencer View Post
    Uh?
    Something like 3 decommits today.

  24. #24
    Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom View Post
    Something like 3 decommits today.
    Nico Falah decommit and Prevot to A&M is the rumor.

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    Nico Falah decommit and Prevot to A&M is the rumor.
    Jason Hatcher and Jalen Ramsey as well. So 4

    @JeffMerrill28
    Seems like every time my TL refreshes someone decommits from #USC #SigningDay #FightOn
    The following users like this post: Vodnik


  26. #26

  27. #27
    Originally Posted by palisooner View Post
    Unless it's a top two or three class, it's mostly a crap shoot anyway. And USC's top ranked class from 2010 has been a major bust. The talent gap between five and fifteen is usually nil, anyway. It's about kids emotional make-up and work ethic that really makes the difference.
    Stop being level headed and logical. There is no place for it in this group
    The following users like this post: thurman murman


  28. #28
    Kevin Sumlin thinks hes Nick Saban, what an ass. A&M commit J J Gustafson told to grey shirt or hit the road. He had an OU offer at one time.

  29. #29
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    Is your wink as powerful as Josh over at SS.com? Lol

  30. #30
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    Also, you hear the same thing as me about a certain Cali player being a silent commit?

  31. #31
    SoonerSapper's Avatar
    Posts
    4,533
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fort Irwin CA

    Damn you winkers all to hell

  32. #32
    melbitoast's Avatar
    Posts
    5,069
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Just north of Hell

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    You're winking over here too?!?!? Damn it!!

  33. #33
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    Sooner Magic.

  34. #34
    OkieforOU's Avatar
    Posts
    2,488
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ; )
    Glad you guys told me this was a wink. I thought it was alfred hitchcok


  35. #35
    OSU my be in deep shit tomorrow. Fred Ross flipping to MSU and Ra'Shaad Samples flipping to Ole Miss.
    3 users like Vodnik's post: ab5sr, DHF, thurman murman


  36. #36
    Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    OSU my be in deep shit tomorrow. Fred Ross flipping to MSU and Ra'Shaad Samples flipping to Ole Miss.
    Let's worry about OU.

  37. #37
    Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    OSU my be in deep shit tomorrow. Fred Ross flipping to MSU and Ra'Shaad Samples flipping to Ole Miss.
    I will laugh

  38. #38
    Originally Posted by Oldnslo View Post
    What coach doesn't talk about how well they did, or that they filled some needs? You expect a coach to say, "Yeah, we really got f'd out there in recruiting. Just not enough $$s to spend on setting up 18 year old boys with hookers and blow!" I get it: you don't have confidence in our coaches. Yes. I see. Okay.

    We'll get some good guys. Some guys will pan out; others will step up. I have more faith in Bob and Co. than I do in some unknown service that rates kids by some unknown metric so that we can have some incomprehensible recruiting championship. How many times has Mack won in February and nowhere else?

    shit! where's the tylenol!

    I'm not worried about Mack, **** Mack.. No, I'm not feeling overun with confidence about our coaches right now. It seems to me they haven't given us a lot to be confident about the last several years. With the lack of talent I've seen lately another not so good recruiting year would be bad news.

  39. #39
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    21,718
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    Let's worry about OU.
    Alright then, go sit in the corner by yourself. No internet either.

  40. #40
    Originally Posted by palisooner View Post
    Unless it's a top two or three class, it's mostly a crap shoot anyway. And USC's top ranked class from 2010 has been a major bust. The talent gap between five and fifteen is usually nil, anyway. It's about kids emotional make-up and work ethic that really makes the difference.
    5- 15 ? Have we been getting top 15 classes even ?

  41. #41
    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    Alright then, go sit in the corner by yourself. No internet either.
    Heh..

  42. #42
    HAHAHA
    David Smoak‏@DavidSmoak

    Just received the updated signing list from JT Football Coach @PokesAce, and it shows WR Fred Ross to Mississippi State, tough loss for OSU

  43. #43
    Nazgul's Avatar
    Posts
    2,267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minas Morgul

    Fully Prepared for NSD

    I have to work

  44. #44
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    6,566
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In pain

    You guys are silly.

  45. #45
    I have to work but will be on the Thieves all morning hitting the refresh screen over and over again...you guys do me a solid and keep the info coming please

  46. #46
    Just go in late for work, hell it's mostly over by 10, 11 for sure. I remember the days you'd have to wait half the day to find out for sure who we signed. Now it's over early.

  47. #47
    Oorah. Didn't he scoff at Noah and told him there wasn't any need to build the Ark, it was just a little Spring shower.

  48. #48
    I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas tomorrow. I can't wait to see what presents and surprises Bob has waiting for us. Boomer Sooner Baby!!!

  49. #49
    ab5sr's Avatar
    Posts
    4,419
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Euless, TX

    Someone forgot to tell 'Bama, LSU etc. that highly-ranked players have egos and will either under perform or quit.

  50. #50
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    11,946
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Whiskeytown

    SEC-**** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 26th, 2014, 01:00 PM
  2. "Fully Engaged" Hype video from Boomer Bytes
    By BoomSoon in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: August 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM