Inappropriate or No?

Posted 543 day(s) ago by texasblonde6564 Views 286 Replies
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4
    vCash

perhaps she knew she was dying and wanted him to move on and not grieve forever, along with that maybe he's still grieving but attempting to move on in the only way he knows how and one in which he discussed with her

we can all grab at straws on this one but to each their own

vCash

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    perhaps she knew she was dying and wanted him to move on and not grieve forever, along with that maybe he's still grieving but attempting to move on in the only way he knows how and one in which he discussed with her

You aren't respecting TB's wishes. She wants him to be less anxious. How dare you disrespect her wishes.

Sympathy **** is almost a sure thing. I wear my ring and talk shit to girls and when their jaw drops and points to my ring and say "YOU'RE MARRIED!!" I tear up and say, "No, I lost her just recently. I wear it to keep her memory close" BAM, bj in the front seat of my car less than 20 minutes later.
    4 users like soonerdm's post: Aurora, COLLISON ANGRY, CookiePuss, DHF

I wouldn't say its inappropriate. It is a little odd though.

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post

I know. That's why I'm trying to not let it bother me for my friend's sake because one never knows what goes on behind closed doors. And like I said, having never been in this situation I don't know what I would do I guess.

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerdm View Post
    Sympathy **** is almost a sure thing. I wear my ring and talk shit to girls and when their jaw drops and points to my ring and say "YOU'RE MARRIED!!" I tear up and say, "No, I lost her just recently. I wear it to keep her memory close" BAM, bj in the front seat of my car less than 20 minutes later.
    This needs to go on a blog don't you think
    The following users like this post: McRib

vCash

LOL. All this for a Facebook relationship status.

3 users like SirPrize's post: brokebacksooner, COLLISON ANGRY, McRib

vCash

Inappropriate or No?

Aurora. Why did you like this post? Was that you in the front seat?
    2 users like Coach's post: Aurora, McRib

you sure it's the ring and not just your what I can only assume is animal magnetism?

Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    LOL. All this for a Facebook relationship status.

I'm sorry, I'll try to make my next thread as riveting as what are you wearing or I have lint in my laundry.
    The following users like this post: SirPrize

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    She likes spit shinning pork knobs in the front seat of a '98 Vette.
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek

Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    you sure it's the ring and not just your what I can only assume is animal magnetism?
    Well of course it's my good looks and charm. The ring just closes the deal.

A Always
    B Be
    C Closing
    The following users like this post: DHF

I'm sorry, I'll try to make my next thread as riveting as what are you wearing or I have lint in my laundry.
    To be fair, the timing of this thread couldn't be better, since everyone is really just going through the motions in the TB update thread.

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    She likes spit shinning pork knobs in the front seat of a '98 Vette.
    Yes
    2 users like Aurora's post: SirPrize, soonerdm

vCash

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site command the attention this Texasblonde person does. 64 posts in less than an hour? Impressive
    The following users like this post: soonerbornsoonerbret

Last edited by drumhead23us; February 5th, 2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: added missing words cuz I'm dumb

vCash

I would like to say no because he's a good guy. I went to school with both of them. However, knowing men, I can't say for sure so I don't know.
    You're probably right since a woman would never do this.

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    You're probably right since a woman would never do this.
    I didn't say women didn't. This I am well aware of. You asked about him though...

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site command the attention this Texasblonde person does. 64 posts in less than an hour? Impressive
    Hell! You should see her blog!

See TB, I'm a helper

I have a friend who died recently (and suddenly). Her husband had deactivated his Facebook account way before her death. Eight days after she died, he reactivated it, changed his info from 'married' to 'single' and says he's interested in women. I think the grieving period should go beyond 8 f'n days. Your thoughts?
    I can say with 100% sincerity and veracity that I am thrilled to have no idea who you are, where you came from, and why anyone gives a flying **** about your opinion.

So, in response to yet another abortion of a thread on the formerly adequate O'C at LT ...

[img]NickZeppwithpancakeonhead[/img]
    6 users like Bruno Gianelli's post: Cleavon Little, DHF, McRib, MikeLucky, SiggyPoke, SpankyNek

Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post
    I can say with 100% sincerity and veracity that I am thrilled to have no idea who you are, where you came from, and why anyone gives a flying **** about your opinion.

So, in response to yet another abortion of a thread on the formerly adequate O'C at LT ...

And yet, here you are.

And yet, here you are.
    ****, that's like Columbus landing in Cuba and saying "Well, I see I have discovered some land. It is now mine. I wonder when these brown people got here."
    The following users like this post: Clark W. Griswold

vCash

I didn't say I thought he killed her, just that I wondered if it was tacky to be trolling for dates 8 days after the poor woman died.
    8 days? hell, he must have the patience of a saint.
    The following users like this post: Steve O'Seinus

****, that's like Columbus landing in Cuba and saying "Well, I see I have discovered some land. It is now mine. I wonder when these brown people got here."
    Well, this is called "Land Thieves".................

maybe he believes that widower sex > conjugal visit sex > make up sex

and he is attempting to capitalize while he can. Odds are, this is his one and only chance.

Other than that, it sounds tacky, lacking of appropriate social decorum, and generally just a shitty thing to do. Which fits nicely with the fact the most people are generally despicable in nature.

Again, why is this guy not ALREADY posting here? Come on TB, drag his ass in here!

My cousin who's about 6 mos older than me lost his wife a couple of years ago. He was completely destroyed. He was also remarried w/i 6 mos.

vCash
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

And yet, here you are.

Not the same - but having dealt with the death of parents - 8 days seems awfully quick to think about much of anything. Can't imagine the loss of a spouse. I mean all the plans and things to take care of. I couldn't imagine going on FB within 8-days but let alone to change my marriage status.

But as noted above - everyone grieves differently.

As for the quick funeral - seems very odd. In the case of my father he died in an accident and still had to be looked at by the coroner. It wasn't an autopsy as you could tell what happened and what caused the death but there was an examination and it took more than a couple of days. Any seemingly healthy person who dies suddenly would need an autopsy just to determine the cause of death.

My mother in law died of cancer and in that case her physician sent paperwork to the coroner and that sufficed and she was taken directly to the funeral home. In that case she could have been buried within a couple of days. So perhaps there was an underlying medical issue. Anything else would require the coroner I would think.

Originally Posted by SoonerSean03 View Post
    As for the quick funeral - seems very odd. In the case of my father he died in an accident and still had to be looked at by the coroner. It wasn't an autopsy as you could tell what happened and what caused the death but there was an examination and it took more than a couple of days. Any seemingly healthy person who does suddenly would need an autopsy just to determine the cause of death.
    I thought that too, be it aneurysm or heart attack or what have you, is that enough time to know how she died. My coworker buried her husband 2 days later but he died in a hospital, of cancer, under a physician's care, and people still thought that was kind of quick. Like I said though, I don't know anything about this kind of thing so I don't know what protocol is or isn't. I'm just nosy so I was wondering.

This TB thread is gonna suck more than the other TB thread.

vCash

Inappropriate or No?

Seems like this should have a merge or something, but I'm not sure with what.
    2 users like McRib's post: Mississippi Sooner, SpankyNek

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Seems like this should have a merge or something, but I'm not sure with what.

Lambthieves ?
    The following users like this post: Aurora

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    This TB thread is gonna suck more than the other TB thread.
    Not if we can get this guy that we are all pre-judging to start ****ing posting on here! Then we can get some of his friends on here to defend him, and some of the dead wife's friends to....

Originally Posted by Steve O'Seinus View Post
    Not if we can get this guy that we are all pre-judging to start ****ing posting on here! Then we can get some of his friends on here to defend him, and some of the dead wife's friends to....

Sounds like the other thread to me.

I'm working on it.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Sounds like the other thread to me.
    except that thread are died

Perhaps Twil's coworker's wife's husband's friend's cousin knows someone who has heard about it? Which one is Twil again?

Perhaps Twil's coworker's wife's husband's friend's cousin knows someone who has heard about it? Which one is Twil again?
    We are all twil.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    We are all twil.
    Well there you go.

vCash

Twill = soonerbounce
    2 users like DIB's post: BernieMadoff, smot poker

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    We are all twil.
    jive turkey!
    The following users like this post: shamankeefsmangledfingers

vCash

Dude is single. Never condemn a man for trying to get ****.

Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    Dude is single. Never condemn a man for trying to get ****.
    FacT!1! This would not hold up in a court of da law! Do we have any lawyerly types that can concur with the findings!

vCash

When my mother passed my dad changed his status a few days her passing. Quit trippin' and put out already.

vCash

I just wish Jd was here to offer his opinion to TB.

You ****ers had to run him off...

What is worse:

1. Knowingly ****ing someone who is married with kids.
    2. Moving on with life after your spouse dies.
    2 users like shamankeefsmangledfingers's post: BernieMadoff, DIB

Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold View Post
    I just wish Jd was here to offer his opinion to TB.

You ****ers had to run him off...
    Has the gang graffiti been updated to indicate any additional 187s?

vCash

Has the gang graffiti been updated to indicate any additional 187s?
    Answer Keef's question...

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold View Post
    Answer Keef's question...
    He knows my opinion.

vCash

The women of LT hate TB. I'm madly in love with her as a poster and think we need more like her.