Inappropriate or No?

Posted 563 day(s) ago by texasblonde6612 Views 286 Replies
Page 5 of 6 3 4 5 6

Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    You're amused? I gotta write a book cause this is ****ing hysterical!
    I bet there's not a man alive that could not (initially) be anything but fascinated by a talking gash.

We shall see how long the spectacle holds a gaze.
    2 users like SpankyNek's post: Shooter, SiggyPoke

Soup, seriously, this is an off topic board. She's not going over to OF ****ing up y'alls little utopia. I think discussing football and recruiting to no end is moronic, but I don't go over there and tell everyone how annoying they are. TB is in just a couple of threads, if you don't like them don't click.

Not just a bad dancer. That girl is pooooiiiison.

Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    that girl is a bad dancer
    2 users like SiggyPoke's post: BernieMadoff, Wailer

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    Soup, seriously, this is an off topic board. She's not going over to OF ****ing up y'alls little utopia. I think discussing football and recruiting to no end is moronic, but I don't go over there and tell everyone how annoying they are. TB is in just a couple of threads, if you don't like them don't click.
    If you think this bullshit doesn't spill over to other threads, you're sorely mistaken.

I don't see why you're condoning it, honestly.

SoonerBounce Guest
    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    with a bunch of other like minded individuals.
    aww i'm blushing

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    aww i'm blushing
    Gawdamm it Bounce, quit trying to discredit me....

Gawdamm it Bounce, quit trying to discredit me....
    So much for him giving up gay sex for lent . . . he thinks he has a chance with you now.
    2 users like suncoastsooner's post: AcousticSoup, greensooner

If you think this bullshit doesn't spill over to other threads, you're sorely mistaken.

I condone it because she is a witty poster. This was a good thread and had lots of potential. If anyone else would have started this thread it would have been fine.

Sadly it's the other posters who derail her threads and make them about her....which I think is funny too.

No, it's the reason why you're intolerable. You attract all this undue attention by spilling your ****ed up life out on the Internet for everyone to see, and do nothing on this board but talk about yourself.

I'm curious as to what reason you have to be here other than to prod your life into this board's everyday activity.

I'm here to discuss football and talk about random shit with a bunch of other like minded individuals.

You're here to discuss the fallout of allowing your female parts to be baby battered by random men and the subsequent impact it has on you.

Big difference.

There's nothing wrong with being a single mom. But broadcasting your bullshit all over a message board to which you have zero affiliation or interest in is quite sad.

Point your finger at me all you like for being spiteful, but at least I have a reason to be here. Hell even ****ing DAVID has a reason to be here.
    Please link me to any thread I'VE started regarding my female parts.

Do you seriously not see the irony in this? You have now worked yourself up to the point of inane rambling ALL BECAUSE YOU READ IT ON THE INTERNET SO BY GOD IT MUST BE TRUE. (And THAT is what would be sad if it weren't oh so funny!)

As to why I'm here: as P.T. Barnum (supposedly) said, there's a sucker born every minute. And as long as there is, there's money to be made off said suckers. The lightbulb will go off eventually. Stern but fair.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom; February 6th, 2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

SoonerBounce Guest
    I condone it because she is a witty poster. This was a good thread and had lots of potential. If anyone else would have started this thread it would have been fine.

Sadly it's the other posters who derail her threads and make them about her....which I think is funny too.
    we all know you are white knighting to get in her maternity pants
    6 users like SoonerBounce's post: AcousticSoup, brokebacksooner, McRib, OrangeBlossom, SiggyPoke, suncoastsooner

Mods please give me "TB's White Knight" custom title.

TIA

I really need to be less obvious. Don't I?

Inappropriate or No?

Holy shit Bouncy, that was a funny. Well done.

SoonerBounce Guest
    I really need to be less obvious. Don't I?
    you will still need protection though. i hear she has some stds

OC: A forum for all off-topic discussion and general conversation that doesn't
    quite fit anywhere else.
    Not sure what you read above Soup, but her conversation "doesn't quite fit anywhere else".

Everyone's a badass behind the anonymity of the keyboard. The shit talkers are always the ones who would never say boo to someone IRL. It's always been that way, always will be that way.

SoonerBounce Guest
    TB is so street

TB is so street
    ...and witty.

why's it always gotta be a "white" knight?

buncha racist ass honk3ys!

TB is the Mr. Iowa of LT.
    The following users like this post: The Baconator®

Last edited by OrangeBlossom; February 6th, 2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: hotlink

SoonerBounce Guest

Inappropriate or No?

To clarify, when I said street I meant street corner

Everyone's a badass behind the anonymity of the keyboard. The shit talkers are always the ones who would never say boo to someone IRL. It's always been that way, always will be that way.
    So in real life you're a hot, prudish, honorable woman?
    The following users like this post: smot poker

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    So in real life you're a hot, prudish, honorable woman?
    My mom is.

My mom is.
    that's nice, is she single? There's a guy who's wife just passed and he's trying to get a little something something
    3 users like greensooner's post: BernieMadoff, Keef, Wailer

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    that's nice, is she single? There's a guy who's wife just passed and he's trying to get a little something something
    Why would that matter?
    The following users like this post: SpankyNek

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    I know a guy in the same situ but I think he's a little young for her. Also, I don't wanna point fingers but the last 3 men she's married and/or dated, they are no longer with us on this earth.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Wow... well, I've been reading this thread because it IS interesting... I mean interesting in a "bus crash" kind of way, but interesting nonetheless...

You know the movie Caddieshack teaches us a lot about life and how people tick. But, this thread truly drives home one point that is especially true from that movie... "The world needs ditch diggers too." In this case it's more like "the world needs ditch diggers AND the trashy ****s that sleep with the ditch diggers to avoid having to get a real job," but it really speaks to the same point.

So, I can't hate on TB too much, I guess... I mean, that would be the equivalent of complaining about the bacteria in a septic tank that helps break down all the human waste. It's all just part of the ecosystem. And, when you are at the top of the structure you really don't want the place holders in the bottom to go away.

It's pretty clear smot poker has a full understanding of this concept. I mean why else would he/she work so hard to fan the flames on both sides to keep this dumpster fire burning so bright? Unless maybe smot poker just likes to see if he/she can get TB to keep showing her white trash to everyone? Which would be pretty sad in it's own right... I don't know if it's more sad than TB being more than happy to wear her "white trash" like a badge of honor, but that might be splitting hairs at this point.

But, all in all, it DOES make for an interesting thread...

I know a guy in the same situ but I think he's a little young for her. Also, I don't wanna point fingers but the last 3 men she's married and/or dated, they are no longer with us on this earth.
    Whoa! Your mom dates astronauts? Totally cool.
    3 users like Keef's post: BernieMadoff, greensooner, smot poker

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    Whoa! Your mom dates astronauts? Totally cool.
    My bad. I should have said living on this earth as technically they are still here.

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Wow... well, I've been reading this thread because it IS interesting... I mean interesting in a "bus crash" kind of way, but interesting nonetheless...

You know the movie Caddieshack teaches us a lot about life and how people tick. But, this thread truly drives home one point that is especially true from that movie... "The world needs ditch diggers too." In this case it's more like "the world needs ditch diggers AND the trashy ****s that sleep with the ditch diggers to avoid having to get a real job," but it really speaks to the same point.

So, I can't hate on TB too much, I guess... I mean, that would be the equivalent of complaining about the bacteria in a septic tank that helps break down all the human waste. It's all just part of the ecosystem. And, when you are at the top of the structure you really don't want the place holders in the bottom to go away.

It's pretty clear smot poker has a full understanding of this concept. I mean why else would he/she work so hard to fan the flames on both sides to keep this dumpster fire burning so bright? Unless maybe smot poker just likes to see if he/she can get TB to keep showing her white trash to everyone? Which would be pretty sad in it's own right... I don't know if it's more sad than TB being more than happy to wear her "white trash" like a badge of honor, but that might be splitting hairs at this point.

Is this not the essence of all message boards?

It is interesting. But it's interesting in the fact that it was started to get an opinion on a simple situation that had zero to do with me (other than I knew the people), yet 99% of the posters have managed to turn it into what they think is some oh so clever commentary about me. Yet I'm the attention **** for either a) posing ONE question in which I was truly interested in knowing the answer and/or b) because I responded to a thread about me (which wasn't started by me, btw).

Since you all seem so anxious to tell me what you see, let me tell you what I see. I see a bunch of people screaming LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME. I can get in on it too. Never mind the fact that I don't have the slightest idea what the **** I'm talking about and that I look like a ****ing retard for doing so, I'll just repeat what other people that I don't know said, because surely it must be accurate so please for the love of God, pay attention to what I say over here.

P.S. Hate on me all you want. I am loving you people all the way to the bank. So thanks! ♥

OH and how do you know Im not Mexican you racist ****.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

It is interesting. But it's interesting in the fact that it was started to get an opinion on a simple situation that had zero to do with me (other than I knew the people), yet 99% of the posters have managed to turn it into what they think is some oh so clever commentary about me. Yet I'm the attention **** for either a) posing ONE question in which I was truly interested in knowing the answer and/or b) because I responded to a thread about me (which wasn't started by me, btw).

Since you all seem so anxious to tell me what you see, let me tell you what I see. I see a bunch of people screaming LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME. I can get in on it too. Never mind the fact that I don't have the slightest idea what the **** I'm talking about and that I look like a ****ing retard for doing so, I'll just repeat what other people that I don't know said, because surely it must be accurate so please for the love of God, pay attention to what I say over here.

P.S. Hate on me all you want. I am loving you people all the way to the bank. So thanks! ♥
    Just for the record, my opinion of you is based solely on the things you have said on this board.

BTW, the guy that owns this site can't make a single shiny penny off of it, but if you've broken the code to somehow make money by posting on Landthieves then congratulations. In fact, it makes your life even more like the show Roseanne that I even thought you could be... just be careful with all that "bank" though. As soon as they won the lottery the shark was jumped and that shit was DONE. So tread lightly... I'd hate to lose a placeholder because you just happened to gather up enough money to need to hide it from the government so you can keep getting your butter and cheese. Remember, I'm on your side here.

OH and how do you know Im not Mexican you racist ****.
    Honey, if you were messican then you would be WORKING in a job that is something I don't want to do, as opposed to ****ing some dude that has a job I don't want to do...

TexasBlonder is worse at attention whoring than anyone who came before her here or will come after her here. again if you don't like her stuff don't read it its pretty damn simple

So in all the cacophony of who's a white trash **** or who's a petty ****, what is the consensus? Is the dude being inappropriate or not? I say no. everyone grieves in their own way, he wants to find female attention so he is doing it in the only way he knows. I say YOU GO BOY!!!

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    TexasBlonder is worse at attention whoring than anyone who came before her here or will come after her here. again if you don't like her stuff don't read it its pretty damn simple
    Nobody will be a worse attention **** than Wendy.

Just for the record, my opinion of you is based solely on the things you have said on this board.

BTW, the guy that owns this site can't make a single shiny penny off of it, but if you've broken the code to somehow make money by posting on Landthieves then congratulations. In fact, it makes your life even more like the show Roseanne that I even thought you could be... just be careful with all that "bank" though. As soon as they won the lottery the shark was jumped and that shit was DONE. So tread lightly... I'd hate to lose a placeholder because you just happened to gather up enough money to need to hide it from the government so you can keep getting your butter and cheese. Remember, I'm on your side here.
    Technically she never won the lottery so was the shark really jumped? Didn't you really just see what the writers wanted you to see? I'll refrain from pointing out the obvious parallel. I'll also refrain from defining satire for you. Something tells me it would just be lost.

How sad that the guy that owns it can't make any money. Perhaps he should write a blog and start a website, charge for advertising and then have random people constantly troll it while insisting all the while that they don't. (Gotta love a stat tracker). Works for me but I'm just a poor Mexican girl from down by the river.

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Nobody will be a worse attention **** than Wendy.
    someone less lazy than me make a pole about who is the worser attention ****. DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

So in all the cacophony of who's a white trash **** or who's a petty ****, what is the consensus? Is the dude being inappropriate or not? I say no. everyone grieves in their own way, he wants to find female attention so he is doing it in the only way he knows. I say YOU GO BOY!!!
    If he would have prepared and already had a mistress this whole cluster **** of a situation would have never happened.

Is this a good time to tell you there was no dead friend?

If he would have prepared and already had a mistress this whole cluster **** of a situation would have never happened.
    Where was blonde when he needed her?

aw man, 5 pages for nothing? well done. well done indeed.

I new it was fake from the start, just like your fat ass chicken fry baby....****ing ****!!

I new it was fake from the start, just like your fat ass chicken fry baby....****ing ****!!
    Aren't you just a fickle ****!

aw man, 5 pages for nothing? well done. well done indeed.
    I am the dead friend. I see dead people.

Honey, if you were messican then you would be WORKING in a job
    Wow, you really did just jump on this bandwagon didn't you? You might wanna stop now. You're starting to look stupid.

Aren't you just a fickle ****!

I'm just getting caught up in the mob mentality.

I'm just getting caught up in the mob mentality.
    I forgive you. My maternity pants however, do not.