Inappropriate or No?

Posted 625 day(s) ago by texasblonde6687 Views 286 Replies
Page 6 of 6 4 5 6
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Wow, you really did just jump on this bandwagon didn't you? You might wanna stop now. You're starting to look stupid.
    suuuuuure I am... lol

I just read through this entire thread start to finish and have a question:

Why is Wailer using the word "cacophony"?

Originally Posted by the duck View Post
    I just read through this entire thread start to finish and have a question:

Why is Wailer using the word "cacophony"?
    auto correct, he was trying to say cacapoopoo.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    auto correct, he was trying to say cacapoopoo.
    This is the most logical post in this thread. thank you.
    2 users like the duck's post: BernieMadoff, SiggyPoke

Mods, please rename this thread Malleus Maleficarum...

Inappropriate or No?

Everyone's a badass behind the anonymity of the keyboard. The shit talkers are always the ones who would never say boo to someone IRL. It's always been that way, always will be that way.
    You obviously don't know me....

P.S. Hate on me all you want. I am loving you people all the way to the bank. So thanks! ♥
    How do you make money by trolling a message board? There's thousands of males in their mom's basements waiting to hear your secret.

Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post

How do you make money by trolling a message board? There's thousands of males in their mom's basements waiting to hear your secret.

Quit padding, soup.

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    Quit padding, soup.
    It'll click sooner or later. It's looking like later.

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    Quit padding, soup.
    2 users like AcousticSoup's post: Aurora, Shooter

Mods please give me "TB's White Knight" custom title.

TIA
    Give? You need to donate cash for that chit.

Let's just say for instance that someone from this board who lives in oh I don't know, Utah, and works for a, let's say, museum spent over an hour today clicking entry after entry in my blog. I get paid for those clicks.

It'll click sooner or later. It's looking like later.
    you should really give some of that big ass ad money you're raking in to the loyal OWers that made you so popular.
    2 users like Keef's post: BernieMadoff, smot poker

You've got me confused with Mick.
    The following users like this post: AcousticSoup

Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Voice of mother ****ing reason

The Dark Side
    Thank you love; by the way LOVE your avatar!

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Bbs & his ****amamie logic.
    New favorite word; it's full of ****! LOL
    The following users like this post: McRib

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by brokebacksooner View Post
    We're allllll better that way...
    The following users like this post: Aurora

I don't know what's going on here, but I do know it's gonna be a long offseason.
    The following users like this post: McRib

Inappropriate or No?

Inappropriate Facebooking continues!!

http://kwtv.videodownload.worldnow.c...94019637AA.mp4

The person behind a Facebook fan page could be facing some big trouble.
    The page is called "I Hate Small Dogs," and the user is now making threats against a city agency.

Police are investigating threats made on the person's Facebook fan page, against the Oklahoma City animal shelter. It's even gotten a lot of attention from outraged animal advocates, including Sheriff John Whetsel.

Everybody wants to know who's behind it. It's called "I Hate Small Dogs."
    Someone created it a couple of years ago without much activity until Sunday and this bizarre post:

The user wrote:
    "There is a dog shelter in Oklahoma City and I'm going to be there with a few extra baseball bats...let me know if you have any AK 47s"

Linda Allman saw it on her news feed and reported the threat to Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel. Several others reported it directly to police.

"There's a lot of loose cannons out there that would take that as gospel, grab their baseball bat and head down to the shelter," Linda Allman said. "It's just a fact of life nowadays. People are so easily persuaded."

Now, angry Facebook users are firing back. One user responded, "You are evil. Don't even think you can get away with your threats or actions." Most people are hoping the page is taken down, and many want to know who's behind it. "I'd like to see that person who posted that be prosecuted," Allman says. "That's a terroristic threat as far as I'm concerned."

News 9 spoke with the Oklahoma City animal shelter on Wednesday about the safety of its employees. The supervisors said they have security cameras and they've notified everyone there about the threats.

Police say the user could face charges for threatening a city agency, but they're still investigating.

No you don't. If you did, you'd just put me on ignore. But then how would you **** and moan.
    Not an option, sorry.

Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Not an option, sorry.
    Ohhhhh wow, I never thought about that. Guess you can't huh.

There really are some dumb shit people in this world.

Inappropriate Facebooking continues!!

http://kwtv.videodownload.worldnow.c...94019637AA.mp4

The person behind a Facebook fan page could be facing some big trouble.
    The page is called "I Hate Small Dogs," and the user is now making threats against a city agency.

Police are investigating threats made on the person's Facebook fan page, against the Oklahoma City animal shelter. It's even gotten a lot of attention from outraged animal advocates, including Sheriff John Whetsel.

Everybody wants to know who's behind it. It's called "I Hate Small Dogs."
    Someone created it a couple of years ago without much activity until Sunday and this bizarre post:

The user wrote:
    "There is a dog shelter in Oklahoma City and I'm going to be there with a few extra baseball bats...let me know if you have any AK 47s"

Linda Allman saw it on her news feed and reported the threat to Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel. Several others reported it directly to police.

"There's a lot of loose cannons out there that would take that as gospel, grab their baseball bat and head down to the shelter," Linda Allman said. "It's just a fact of life nowadays. People are so easily persuaded."

Now, angry Facebook users are firing back. One user responded, "You are evil. Don't even think you can get away with your threats or actions." Most people are hoping the page is taken down, and many want to know who's behind it. "I'd like to see that person who posted that be prosecuted," Allman says. "That's a terroristic threat as far as I'm concerned."

News 9 spoke with the Oklahoma City animal shelter on Wednesday about the safety of its employees. The supervisors said they have security cameras and they've notified everyone there about the threats.

Police say the user could face charges for threatening a city agency, but they're still investigating.

It is for me and I have. The only problem is I still see the shit when someone quotes a post.

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Not an option, sorry.

Ohhhhh wow, I never thought about that. Guess you can't huh.

Admins and mods no can do.

This message is hidden because The Baconator® is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    View Post

This message is hidden because The Baconator® is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    View Post
    lolz

Inappropriate or No?

Let's just say for instance that someone from this board who lives in oh I don't know, Utah, and works for a, let's say, museum spent over an hour today clicking entry after entry in my blog. I get paid for those clicks.
    Because we all come here to read about your fantastic life. **** football or current events, lets all go read what some used up skank does on a daily basis.

That's the ticket!

Because we all come here to read about your fantastic life. **** football or current events, lets all go read what some used up skank does on a daily basis.

That's the ticket!
    This is what I don't get. You're free to read or not read to participate or not. No one is making you post here.
    Football has it's own board go there if you must and if you want to read about current events do so. You don't have to participate in this shit storm.

Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    This is what I don't get. You're free to read or not read to participate or not. No one is making you post here.
    Football has it's own board go there if you must and if you want to read about current events do so. You don't have to participate in this shit storm.
    There is overwhelming evidence that soup may need to take a break. NSD has been rough on him.

If I see a kid taking a shit in the street, I'm not going to ignore him. I am compelled to tell him that the world thinks him an idiot.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    If I see a kid taking a shit in the street, I'm not going to ignore him. I am compelled to tell him that the world thinks him an idiot.
    if you see a kid taking a shit in the street, you need to hang out in better places.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    I don't know what's going on here, but I do know it's gonna be a long offseason.
    The thing going on here only exists on the internet

Re: Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by brokebacksooner View Post
    Thank you love; by the way LOVE your avatar!

Awe thanks

The Dark Side

Re: Inappropriate or No?

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tuscany Stoops View Post
    We're allllll better that way...
    Amen

The Dark Side

Inappropriate or No?

This shit storm spills over everywhere. Especially into other threads on this forum. It's the dumbest shit in the world.

People do stupid shit on here. They stir the pot and get ripped on. We have a person who got knocked up and is shamelessly self promoting a bullshit blog so "suckers" can read the ignorant trash bullshit that she spews.

So we aren't supposed to rip on this person?

if you see a kid taking a shit in the street, you need to hang out in better places.
    Sometimes it's fun to check out the third world threads, but I can still be happy not to live there and look down my nose at the ignorance.

I have a friend who died recently (and suddenly). Her husband had deactivated his Facebook account way before her death. Eight days after she died, he reactivated it, changed his info from 'married' to 'single' and says he's interested in women. I think the grieving period should go beyond 8 f'n days. Your thoughts?
    I did not read all 6 pages of this thread so I am sorry if this has been said already.

After you have lived with someone for a long period of time. You develop a pattern with that person. Maybe she would take a shower first in the morning and then he would take his. Maybe she would cook dinner every night and he would clean up. You become use to these things. Now one day all this is gone. The bathroom is no longer steaming then he goes in. The dinner is no longer cooked then he gets home. He no longer has someone to tell how his day went. It is not about finding some girl to share his bed. It is about just having someone to be there when you come home.

This is just my option you can take it or leave it.

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tuscany Stoops View Post
    The thing going on here only exists on the internet
    No babby, then?!
    The following users like this post: Aurora

This shit storm spills over everywhere. Especially into other threads on this forum. It's the dumbest shit in the world.

People do stupid shit on here. They stir the pot and get ripped on. We have a person who got knocked up and is shamelessly self promoting a bullshit blog so "suckers" can read the ignorant trash bullshit that she spews.

So we aren't supposed to rip on this person?
    Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    Sometimes it's fun to check out the third world threads, but I can still be happy not to live there and look down my nose at the ignorance.
    good points both.