Nugent VS lemming Piers Morgan on, gasp, GUNS (shhhhhhh)

Posted 533 day(s) ago by Gonzo1257 Views 61 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2
    vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Background checks are stupid for people that already have CC.
    In KS, they don't have to make the phone call when you purchase a gun if you have your CCL. Just fill out the transfer paperwork and you're good to go.
    The following users like this post: Sooner Bob

Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    don't feed the troll.
    Cool it with stopping my amusement.

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerdm View Post
    Cool it with stopping my amusement.
    make me.

vCash

Even though Miller lost his case. In United States v. Miller 1939 the supreme court defined millitia.
    "The significance attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. 'A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline.' And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."So to be honest, we should be able to have select fire at the very least personal defense weapons. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid

vCash

RIP KennyD. This one if for you. Also for all you gun lovers, Native Americans, 87, and DM:

Spoiler:
    The following users like this post: Gonzo

vCash

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    We are worse than Yemen.
    See here's the problem, you think having a higher gun ownership is a bad thing.

vCash

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    In KS, they don't have to make the phone call when you purchase a gun if you have your CCL. Just fill out the transfer paperwork and you're good to go.
    Nice!

wow, if you want to see a good example of the kind of stupidity we are up against trying to defend our rights watch the videos of Chris Rock and Tony Bennett at the anti gun press conference.

vCash

Originally Posted by willie View Post
    wow, if you want to see a good example of the kind of stupidity we are up against trying to defend our rights watch the videos of Chris Rock and Tony Bennett at the anti gun press conference.
    Or you could just read some of the posts here on TD.

vCash

Morgan is too proud to admit he is hurting the gun control ****s more than he is helping them. When you allow a liberal Brit to become the poster boy for gun control, then you have ****ed PR in the ass to begin with. There is no chance of persuading anyone. People have to be careful. I think the country is a lot more divided than even the gun control ****s think. The unthinkable is unthinkable until it becomes a reality.

Some historical and philosophical divides in this country have never been healed.

vCash

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Morgan is too proud to admit he is hurting the gun control ****s more than he is helping them. When you allow a liberal Brit to become the poster boy for gun control, then you have ****ed PR in the ass to begin with. There is no chance of persuading anyone. People have to be careful. I think the country is a lot more divided than even the gun control ****s think. The unthinkable is unthinkable until it becomes a reality.

Some historical and philosophical divides in this country have never been healed.
    I'm not even sure he REALLY believes his cause at all. He speaks on it nightly because you're right.. it's a huge divide in our nation. I think more people who hate his message watch than who agree with it. And that's what CNN needs right now.

vCash

I sent Kenny an email and I think he did a drive by...said it made him smile and made his day..