Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

Posted 441 day(s) ago 4056 Views 43 Replies
Results 1 to 44 of 44
  1. #1
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Twitter Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    https://twitter.com/metamusil/status/299890225923100672




    Dont tell me you wouldn't want to know where this gas station is.

    /offseasonThread

  2. #2
    Shitboy

  3. #3
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,981
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    hahaha
    The following users like this post: 85sooners


  4. #4

  5. #5
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Not sure how I feel about OU players at gas stations getting great deals though:

    http://normantranscript.com/x5189937...adpicturestory

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about OU players at gas stations getting great deals though:

    http://normantranscript.com/x5189937...adpicturestory
    2 users like BMR's post: nolesooner, oudavid1


  7. #7
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about OU players at gas stations getting great deals though:

    http://normantranscript.com/x5189937...adpicturestory
    Haha. I remember hearing about that story before his first game against Cincinnati in '08. I remember thinking to myself "just another stupid kid." 4 years later he leaves as the greatest wide receiver in OU history.
    2 users like Stein7495's post: oudavid1, OUMallen


  8. #8
    Chase for 8! I see what he did there...!
    The following users like this post: nstinson


  9. #9
    I disagree with the title. Can we make a poll and settle the disagreement?

  10. #10
    Wailer's Avatar
    Posts
    4,159
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    NE OKC

    obviously what you think is interesting and what I think is interesting are completely different.
    4 users like Wailer's post: BernieMadoff, oorah_okie, OUEverest, Soonerlife


  11. #11
    lauderdaleOU's Avatar
    Posts
    3,565
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Dallas, TX

    ever?

  12. #12
    masonb09's Avatar
    Posts
    92
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Norman, OK

    It was at the 7-11 on 12th and Constitution. I got some gas there earlier today, and $50 later I realized it was all lies!!!

  13. #13
    deadserious's Avatar
    Posts
    1,174
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Denver, CO

    i've figured it out ...

    david =

    3 users like deadserious's post: KCRuf/Nek, Soonerlife, TheKing


  14. #14
    But less successful and more annoying

  15. #15
    Sancho's Avatar
    Posts
    4,360
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Land of milk and honey

    Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    But less successful and more annoying
    And easily 4 times as gay.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    And easily 4 times as gay.
    4 times? Don't you ever underestimate David again.

  17. #17
    ProudSoonersFan's Avatar
    Posts
    960
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama

    I think Ryan Broyles had something to do with this...

  18. #18
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    5,006
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    SoonerTech's trailer


  19. #19
    CrimsonRez's Avatar
    Posts
    2,439
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    The Heart of Sooner Nation

    no, Ron is up in detroit

  20. #20

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Siggypoke says the pic is fake.

  21. #21
    nlight1's Avatar
    Posts
    2,630
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Oklahoma & nowhere else

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    This is not most interesting. Thread fail.

  22. #22
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    36,752
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.


  23. #23
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    So what I got from this was: This is not to most interesting tweet....but only because oudavid1 said so. Because no one offered any challengers.

    Love you guys.

  24. #24
    NortheastOK_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    802
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    Haha. I remember hearing about that story before his first game against Cincinnati in '08. I remember thinking to myself "just another stupid kid." 4 years later he leaves as the greatest wide receiver in OU history.
    You know that's what I thought too...he truly learned his lesson and turned it around from there. I think every Sooner fan should shake his hand for that because he could have easily been another great talent long forgotten.

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    4 years later he leaves as the greatest wide receiver in college football history.
    FIFY

  26. #26
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    So what I got from this was: This is not to most interesting tweet....but only because oudavid1 said so. Because no one offered any challengers.

    Love you guys.
    So what you are saying is you got the much needed attention you wanted?

  27. #27

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    So what I got from this was: This is not to most interesting tweet....but only because oudavid1 said so. Because no one offered any challengers.

    Love you guys.
    I don't twit so I can't offer any challengers but I simply drew my conclusion by the following: if this was the most interesting twit ever then OU players are extremely uninteresting plus the fact that you are a tad bit of an attention **** and over use terms such as 'most interesting'.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  28. #28
    brousterman's Avatar
    Posts
    2,043
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1381
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Re: Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Dude. You want someone to offer challenges to something that....
    1. Is based soley off opinion.
    2. Would require someone to do research every OU players twitter sift through the BS and find one.
    3. No one gives enough ****s to prove you wrong.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  29. #29
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by Soonerlife View Post
    So what you are saying is you got the much needed attention you wanted?
    I was trying to make a point...

    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I don't twit so I can't offer any challengers but I simply drew my conclusion by the following: if this was the most interesting twit ever then OU players are extremely uninteresting plus the fact that you are a tad bit of an attention **** and over use terms such as 'most interesting'.
    ....and there it is.

    Originally Posted by brousterman View Post
    Dude. You want someone to offer challenges to something that....
    1. Is based soley off opinion.
    2. Would require someone to do research every OU players twitter sift through the BS and find one.
    3. No one gives enough ****s to prove you wrong.
    1. No one has ever argued over opinion, my bad.
    2. Proves that those telling me I am wrong are being petty and ignorant.
    3. Which is why I love it here. I get to look right + people hate me for it = profit

  30. #30
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    ....and there it is.
    If that's true, why twit with them?

  31. #31
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    If that's true, why twit with them?
    I dont actually follow any of them anymore. A friend of mine sent that too me.

  32. #32

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I dont actually follow any of them anymore. A friend of mine sent that too me.
    Ya I was holding that weed for a friend of mine too.

  33. #33
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Ya I was holding that weed for a friend of mine too.
    You dont want to believe anything I say unless it make you feel better.

  34. #34

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    You dont want to believe anything I say unless it make you feel better.
    Well sure...what fun would the other be?

  35. #35
    CrimsonRez's Avatar
    Posts
    2,439
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    The Heart of Sooner Nation

    only a matter of time before Azwe chimes in

  36. #36
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,816
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    vCash
    2241
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Well sure...what fun would the other be?
    Hey, if it wasnt fun, I wouldnt be here.

  37. #37
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    20,201
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    Westeros

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Pls die david.

  38. #38
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    12,487
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    The Falls

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Shut the **** up, David.
    The following users like this post: lauderdaleOU


  39. #39
    Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    And easily 4 times as gay.
    And even less of an OU fan, more of a UCO grad.

  40. #40
    Originally Posted by NortheastOK_Sooner View Post
    You know that's what I thought too...he truly learned his lesson and turned it around from there. I think every Sooner fan should shake his hand for that because he could have easily been another great talent long forgotten.
    I also remember he was very close to going to Oklahoma State. I couldn't imagine how sick OSU's offense in 2011 would have been with Weeden, Broyles, Blackmon, and their other less notable receivers that were still pretty good.

  41. #41
    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Ya I was holding that weed for a friend of mine too.
    It's ALWAYS a "friend" it seems

  42. #42
    Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    I also remember he was very close to going to Oklahoma State. I couldn't imagine how sick OSU's offense in 2011 would have been with Weeden, Broyles, Blackmon, and their other less notable receivers that were still pretty good.

    He was recruited to OSU as a DB.

  43. #43
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    well done david. Got another thread rolling

  44. #44

    Most interesting tweet from an OU Football player, ever:

    Too bad Jim didn't play at OU. We'd have a new most interesting tweet.
    The following users like this post: Sooner Bob


Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Hatari Byrd tweet
    By ben.woods1986 in forum Recruiting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM
  2. ESPN Bowl Preview??? Interesting tweet...
    By FranksAndBeans in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: December 28th, 2012, 06:33 PM
  3. Interesting tweet from Donald Stephenson
    By mgsooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: July 6th, 2012, 06:40 AM