OW ****s

Posted 630 day(s) ago by smot poker4705 Views 223 Replies
Results 101 to 150 of 224
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
  1. #101
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    I was being serious. Who are you and what is your significance?
    Nobody and none, why do you ask?

  2. #102
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Tell me how to win the internet?


    Ask Socali he will explain.
    The following users like this post: 2121sooner


  3. #103
    you said someone hated you over there, trying to figure out who you are....just a question, silly sally


    given your ****iness in this thread though, I believe your story
    2 users like stev's post: BernieMadoff, Yasiel Puig


  4. #104
    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    you said someone hated you over there, trying to figure out who you are....just a question, silly sally


    given your ****iness in this thread though, I believe your story

    Dave's an attention **** and a whiny little ****.

  5. #105
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    you said someone hated you over there, trying to figure out who you are....just a question, silly sally


    given your ****iness in this thread though, I believe your story

    Lol you dont know what that word means. Silly sally.

  6. #106
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Dave's an attention **** and a whiny little ****.
    What am I protesting exactly?

  7. #107
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Lol you dont know what that word means. Silly sally.

    never mind - I remember who are are now! you're the "LOL" "OMG" "ROTFL" guy! faaaaaaag
    3 users like stev's post: BernieMadoff, SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC, Yasiel Puig


  8. #108
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    I was being serious. Who are you and what is your significance?
    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    never mind - I remember who are are now! you're the "LOL" "OMG" "ROTFL" guy! faaaaaaag
    hahahaha

  9. #109
    You do have to respect a guy with a g**** jelly avatar though.

  10. #110
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    hahahaha
    Being called a is a big deal. You should be proud.




    /Reflector shout out!
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff


  11. #111
    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    Being called a is a big deal. You should be proud.




    /Reflector shout out!

    I miss Flec.

  12. #112
    me too. where does he post now?

  13. #113
    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    me too. where does he post now?
    He doesn't, but he does follow David on Twitter

  14. #114
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    You do have to respect a guy with a g**** jelly avatar though.
    Totes jelly

    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    Being called a is a big deal. You should be proud.




    /Reflector shout out!
    anytime I can make someone mad without getting personal, I'm happy man.

  15. #115
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    He doesn't, but he does follow David on Twitter

    I paid him too. /Sarcasm

  16. #116
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,366
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    OW ****s

    David has a jelly avatar because he "Welched" on a bet that he would be banned if Jalen Saunders scored more than two touchdowns.

    He's a little **** that tries to make every thread about himself, just like he is currently doing to this one.

    The best course of action, is to do nothing but say "Shut the **** up, David", and continue on with your conversation.
    The following users like this post: The Baconator®


  17. #117
    Shut the **** up David, and I'm off to make lunch.
    The following users like this post: AcousticSoup


  18. #118
    Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Shut the **** up David, and I'm off to make lunch.
    Wish we could have "What's for Lunch" threads on the OC. This place would feel like home.

  19. #119
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,366
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    Wish we could have "What's for Lunch" threads on the OC. This place would feel like home.
    Let me introduce you to the **** food forum....

  20. #120
    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    Let me introduce you to the **** food forum....
    I'm going to live on the edge and say right here and now, that I had Pad Kee Mow for lunch.
    2 users like PokeJ's post: McRib, The Baconator®


  21. #121
    I'm having the baconator for lunch.

  22. #122
    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    I'm having the baconator for lunch.

    It comes with extra mayo.

  23. #123
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    David has a jelly avatar because he "Welched" on a bet that he would be banned if Jalen Saunders scored more than two touchdowns.
    Nope, one of the mods violated the terms of the bet by changing my avatar before it was time. Thus voiding the bet.

    That is also why I didnt get banned for a week (even though I went a full month without logging in in November).

    Blame the mod who didnt listen, not me. If people are not going to respect the bet, why should I?

  24. #124
    Originally Posted by stev View Post
    me too. where does he post now?
    Reflector is a mod on the Scout OU board...

  25. #125
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Nope, one of the mods violated the terms of the bet by changing my avatar before it was time. Thus voiding the bet.

    That is also why I didnt get banned for a week (even though I went a full month without logging in in November).

    Blame the mod who didnt listen, not me. If people are not going to respect the bet, why should I?
    I changed your avatar after you said you had no intentions of honoring the bet.
    2 users like usaosooner's post: AcousticSoup, McRib


  26. #126
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Nope, one of the mods violated the terms of the bet by changing my avatar before it was time. Thus voiding the bet.

    That is also why I didnt get banned for a week (even though I went a full month without logging in in November).

    Blame the mod who didnt listen, not me. If people are not going to respect the bet, why should I?
    smh

  27. #127
    This thread has gone from asshattery to ry. Way to go David.
    2 users like PokeJ's post: BernieMadoff, oorah_okie


  28. #128
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    I changed your avatar after you said you had no intentions of honoring the bet.
    First of all, I never said that. Ever.

    And, lets get something straight, breh. This bet was between me and Green. Not me and you. He made a thread about it, not me.

    So regardless of what you thought...



    Me and him were handling it.

    You got involved uninvited.

    You mis-inrerpted what I was saying and obviously read the rules of the bet.

  29. #129
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Oh, and here is me and my intentions....

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I totally agree. But it's not til after the bowl game. Dont worry, you'll get your week.

    A month before the bet was to be paid...

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    You suggested you werent going to honor the bet. We took it in our own hands

  30. #130
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    First of all, I never said that. Ever.

    And, lets get something straight, breh. This bet was between me and Green. Not me and you. He made a thread about it, not me.

    So regardless of what you thought...



    Me and him were handling it.

    You got involved uninvited.

    You mis-inrerpted what I was saying and obviously read the rules of the bet.
    Oops. You stepped over the line David. You're not a bad ass. Back away.

  31. #131
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    Oops. You stepped over the line David. You're not a bad ass. Back away.
    Go on....

  32. #132
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Go on....
    First of all how can you welch on a bet with person A when person B does something? Did you have a binding contract with this bet that said outside influences can't get involved?

  33. #133
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    First of all how can you welch on a bet with person A when person B does something? Did you have a binding contract with this bet that said outside influences can't get involved?
    First of all, I lost the bet. Second of all, no, no contract. No, he is a mod, he can get involved, he just isnt going to act like he knew what my intentions were and use that as his excuse.

    But tell me where I crossed a line....

  34. #134
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    First of all, I lost the bet. Second of all, no, no contract. No, he is a mod, he can get involved, he just isnt going to act like he knew what my intentions were and use that as his excuse.

    But tell me where I crossed a line....
    I told you that you crossed the line because had it been my board you'd be gone. I'm sure it won't matter because usao is much more patient than I am and will let it go.

  35. #135
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post

    And, lets get something straight, breh.
    I would have stopped reading after this part and said see ya.

  36. #136
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I told you that you crossed the line because had it been my board you'd be gone.
    You. Still. Have. Not. Answered. My. Question.


    What did I do...in your mind...that was clearly wrong?

  37. #137
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I would have stopped reading after this part and said see ya.
    Why, what about that offends you?

  38. #138
    McRib's Avatar
    Posts
    25,338
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    OW ****s

    *he and I
    The following users like this post: Adrian


  39. #139
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    Why, what about that offends you?
    You're being a dick. If I'm usao I'm thinking I work my ass off to make this board happen and you're not going to be a dick to me.

  40. #140
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    *he and I
    I dont think anyone will know who you're talking to/about. Please clairfy.

  41. #141
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    You're being a dick. If I'm usao I'm thinking I work my ass off to make this board happen and you're not going to be a dick to me.
    I'm being a d**k?

    He changed my avatar and said I dont own up to my word a month before it was supposed to happen, and I'm being a d**k?

    I called him breh, so now I am a d**k?

    Do you know what it means to call someone a d**k? Cause I dont think it was ever that personal.

    I do think you're taking it personally though. I dont know why, but you are.

  42. #142
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I'm being a d**k?

    He changed my avatar and said I dont own up to my word a month before it was supposed to happen, and I'm being a d**k?

    I called him breh, so now I am a d**k?

    Do you know what it means to call someone a d**k? Cause I dont think it was ever that personal.

    I do think you're taking it personally though. I dont know why, but you are.
    You made your bed not me.

  43. #143
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    You made your bed not me.
    We're talking about you now. You said I should be banned for being a d**k. Tell me how I was being a d**k, breh.

  44. #144
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    We're talking about you now. You said I should be banned for being a d**k. Tell me how I was being a d**k, breh.
    We talking about you or me? I'm confused. You say we're talking about me then ask a question about you.

  45. #145
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    We talking about you or me? I'm confused. You say we're talking about me then ask a question about you.
    I want you to defend calling me a d**k.

  46. #146
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    11,097
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I want you to defend calling me a d**k.
    See post 139

    Btw I think this proves the OP is wrong.
    The following users like this post: SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC


  47. #147
    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I'm being a d**k?

    He changed my avatar and said I dont own up to my word a month before it was supposed to happen, and I'm being a d**k?

    I called him breh, so now I am a d**k?

    Do you know what it means to call someone a d**k? Cause I dont think it was ever that personal.

    I do think you're taking it personally though. I dont know why, but you are.
    I counted 4 dicks in your post. You must really like the ****.

    ****got.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  48. #148
    oudavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4,832
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    See post 139

    Btw I think this proves the OP is wrong.
    That is you calling me one, tell me what I said specifically that makes me a d**k?

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    I counted 4 dicks in your post. You must really like the ****.

    ****got.
    Those are two different words breh. If he called me a **** I probably wouldnt care.

  49. #149

    OW ****s

    Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    I want you to defend calling me a d**k.
    Shut the **** up, dick.

  50. #150
    Let's get this back on track and talk about the OW s.
    Shut the **** up, David.
    7 users like Spring's post: AcousticSoup, Adrian, BernieMadoff, JCBoomer, PokeJ, smot poker, stev


Similar Threads

  1. 7 Billion fake fags
    By Orange is ugly in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 27th, 2013, 02:09 PM
  2. LT Fags
    By bJ0 in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: February 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM