OSU football players crash a party and start a fight?

Posted 591 day(s) ago 2912 Views 41 Replies

Twitter OSU football players crash a party and start a fight?

What the hell happend in Stilly last night?
    TheFitzLogan : @TheReal_JohnBoy I told OSU football they couldnt come in, they called me racist, assaulted @ChrisClarke1992, and then kept making a scene
    VannKBeard : RT @ChrisClarke1992: @CoachGundy Hey mike, was just assaulted by some of your players. Thanks for recruiting quality gentleman
    VannKBeard : RT @ChrisClarke1992: OSU football players are the least respected men on campus after tonight #cheapshot #punchedintheface

AnthonyCGarza : @ChrisClarke1992 that's some bullshit. Seriously who does that? Is your face okay?!

Caleb Littlehead??? Oh wait it was a girl and no beer pong.

They are bored out of their minds living in Stillwater, I don't blame them.
    The following users like this post: Stein7495

I didn't know sheep could use Twitter.
    The following users like this post: Futbol7

hahahahaha and i bet you Stillwater PD did jack shit
    3 users like usaosooner's post: drspencer, freedombird, Vodnik

Call the cops.
    Logan Fitzsimmons‚ÄŹ@TheFitzLogan

Everyone Im sorry OSU football forced me to kick everyone out after I asked them to leave, and proceeded to try and fight us #classless

**** ass sheep ****ers.

Okay

Oh yeeee. Frat guys that don't like football players and kick them out of a party prompting a fight..... Like THAT'S never happened before. Happened to us a lot at OU. Guess we were hoodlums, too. This is a non issue. Only difference is that twitter and Facebook makes it more public. Damn glad that shit didn't exist when I played. Message boards were just in their infancy.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

Originally Posted by DRminimega67 View Post
    Oh yeeee. Frat guys that don't like football players and kick them out of a party prompting a fight..... Like THAT'S never happened before. Happened to us a lot at OU. Guess we were hoodlums, too. This is a non issue. Only difference is that twitter and Facebook makes it more public. Damn glad that shit didn't exist when I played. Message boards were just in their infancy.

In general I agree. on the other hand you and me both know that Norman PD would have been all up in this crap if this was in a OU frat house. Norman PD don't let anything involving OU football slide, football players in Stillwater have a nice bubble

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    In general I agree. on the other hand you and me both know that Norman PD would have been all up in this crap if this was in a OU frat house. Norman PD don't let anything involving OU football slide, football players in Stillwater have a nice bubble
    Can't say I disagree with you on that from what I've heard.

This is spot on. I can tell you from multiple experiences that Stillwater PD turns a blind eye to a lot of stuff their athletes do.

There have been tons of fraternity house/ OU athlete brawls over the years, very few if any of which have had the police involved. Athletes at OU get away with a ton.

Typical athlete attitude. "The people throwing the party don't want me here, so instead of leaving, I'm going to start a fight."
    2 users like sperry's post: freedombird, Mosh For Jesus

This is pretty much true about the Norman PD today.

I am not sure how many of you know this but the City of Normans Chief of Police is a big Texas Longhorn fan and has had his picture taken while flashing the horn sign in Norman.

You can thank our wonderful city of Norman mayor for the hire at the ballot box at the next election. LOL

2 users like Soonerpsycho's post: madillsoonerfan5353, Vodnik

Originally Posted by drspencer View Post
    This is spot on. I can tell you from multiple experiences that Stillwater PD turns a blind eye to a lot of stuff their athletes do.
    Hell the did everything they could to hide Eddie Suttons multiple intoxicated driving infractions.
    2 users like Scotty22's post: ArmySooner, Chuvan

Originally Posted by Scotty22 View Post
    Hell the did everything they could to hide Eddie Suttons multiple intoxicated driving infractions.
    Yep, pretty much.

Which frat was it? Farmhouse?

Who names their frat "Farmhouse"?

Damn glad that shit didn't exist when I played. Message boards were just in their infancy.

I wish social media existed in the 80s. In-college Bosworth would have had the greatest Twitter of all time.

That never happened at OU. OU is clean as a whistle.

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Wasn't Farmhouse where all those students got molested in their sleep? Tells you something about the aggie footballers that they'd go to a party at Farmhouse.

No wonder they can't even fill the stands in that beautiful new stadium. Sounds like they can't even get along with their own football team.
    The following users like this post: ArmySooner

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Farmhouse is on many other campuses. It's not just an OSU frat if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by Col.JimBeam View Post
    Wasn't Farmhouse where all those students sheep got molested in their sleep? Tells you something about the aggie footballers that they'd go to a party at Farmhouse.
    Fixed.

Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    There have been tons of fraternity house/ OU athlete brawls over the years, very few if any of which have had the police involved. Athletes at OU get away with a ton.
    speaking from experience, this is true.

Originally Posted by theOG View Post
    speaking from experience, this is true.
    *cough cough* Vanilla Ice/ATO house 1996 *cough cough*

sounds like the frat didn't want any brothers stealing their white women
    The following users like this post: cbsooner

Went to a party last Saturday night- didn't get laid, I got in a fight
    The following users like this post: sovasooner

Originally Posted by dio View Post
    Lita Ford would have been at some of those parties in the 80's for sure!!!

I wish for once a thread went along without the usual "well such and such did it too."

What such and such did have nothing to do with the premise of the thread.

this is a thread not a penny fountain

This is not big news. This stuff happens at all schools. Although, there have been a lot of weird things going on in Stillwater this past year.

Originally Posted by dio View Post
    Guessing this happens often..
    The following users like this post: Stinger_1066

Originally Posted by Nuked View Post
    Hey... I stopped that same couple yesterday...
    2 users like FiveOhSooner's post: Nuked, Stein7495

My cousin watched Dusty beat the dog snot out of a guy in s bar in Norman. Can't remember if anything happened or not with the police.

The gray place between expectations and reality.

Originally Posted by OkieIron View Post
    My cousin watched Dusty beat the dog snot out of a guy in s bar in Norman. Can't remember if anything happened or not with the police.
    Yeah... pretty sure he just got "rehab" to help with his "rage problem." Or something. Stoops handled internally, etc.

Half the guys on your teams were Frat boys....

Originally Posted by Nuked View Post
    Now that is some funny chit!