OSU booster beats his step kid for being an OU fan

Posted 615 day(s) ago 8274 Views 180 Replies
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3

OSU booster beats his step kid for being an OU fan

Typical piece of shit OSU booster.
    STILLWATER, Okla. — A Perkins man is accused of severely beating a 9-year-old child with a half-inch thick paddle because the child told children at school he liked the University of Oklahoma better than Oklahoma State University.

According to an affidavit prepared by Perkins police, Gannon Wade Mendez, 41, also is accused of punishing the child by making him eat soap, run until he vomits, pressing his palm on the child’s face until his nose bleeds, taking him out of school to do workouts, waking him up every half hour at night to do push ups, punching him in the face, picking him up by his hair and slamming him into a door.
    http://www.stwnewspress.com/local/x5...-beating-child Gannon Wade Mendez is the piece of shit booster the NCAA wanted to talk to about impermissible benefits to OSU players a year ago.
    SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.

Oklahoma State still wants to talk with a Perkins, Okla., man who refuses to cooperate with its investigation into whether he provided impermissible extra benefits to Cowboys football players, including star wide receiver Justin Blackmon — a probe that has already led the university to self-report violations to the NCAA.

The man, Gannon Mendez, a 40-year-old sales representative for Scientific Resources Inc. and a golf club dealer for Cobra Golf, has refused to talk with Oklahoma State, said Kevin Fite, the university’s associate athletics director of compliance. Mendez also has declined repeated interview requests by
    http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ootball-122911

Yeah, but at least he's not a t-shirt fan.
    2 users like LASooner's post: Julz, Vodnik

**** him and **** osu
    The following users like this post: GuidosLament

What is America coming to when you can't beat your kid and pay off a couple football players? Jesus Christ.
    The following users like this post: SoonerWalkon

Gundy's Lettuce = Mendez

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The father is just upset because he wore an OU shirt when working on Gundy's house. Father is confused.

Nfm. No comment.

Wow...this is on the low level of Alabama/Auburn stupidity. Hope that moron does time for this.

Hope the kid ends up in a foster home of some big time OU fans.

"Youuuu willlll rooooot for OSU if it's the lasssssst thing you do, you lllllllllittle shittttt!"

Derp...

Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    STILLWATER, Okla. — A Perkins man is accused of severely beating a 9-year-old child with a half-inch thick paddle because the child told children at school he liked the University of Oklahoma better than Oklahoma State University.

According to an affidavit prepared by Perkins police, Gannon Wade Mendez, 41, also is accused of punishing the child by making him eat soap, run until he vomits, pressing his palm on the child’s face until his nose bleeds, taking him out of school to do workouts, waking him up every half hour at night to do push ups, punching him in the face, picking him up by his hair and slamming him into a door.
    If the father was an OU fan and the boy was an OSU fan I would be saying "Stern but fair".
    5 users like Barry Zuckercorn's post: Big Red One, OUCarlton, OUrage, peckerwood, Sabla

What an ****.
    3 users like LVSOONER15's post: boomersooner53, McRib, OU48A

This guy is a complete pos and I'd love to do the same to him. He needs a serious beat down.
    3 users like Sooner209's post: Lake_Bum, McRib, S00NER14

I bet he owns at least 3 Affliction t-shirts

Originally Posted by madbrad View Post
    I bet he owns at least 3 Affliction t-shirts
    And frequently uses the terms "bro" or "breh"...

also is accused of punishing the child by making him eat soap, run until he vomits, pressing his palm on the child’s face until his nose bleeds, taking him out of school to do workouts, waking him up every half hour at night to do push ups, punching him in the face, picking him up by his hair and slamming him into a door.
    Was this cut and pasted from Mangino's exit papers?

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Was this cut and pasted from Mangino's exit papers?
    Good point! Come to think of it, I believe we've found another O-line coach!
    2 users like ElGuapoSooner's post: RockFlagandEagle, Yungpoisna

I'm quite positive there will be more story.

FYI, he is NOT an OSU booster. Have no idea how the media came up with that...and yes I do know for sure. He is a CU grad. The only association he has had with OSU athletics...is his wife use to work for OSU.

Also, I do hope he becomes bubba's b*&#@
    The following users like this post: peckerwood

Growing up in an area that was mostly OSU territory where there were more than a few very extreme OSU fans I am not totally shocked that
    something like this would happen. Sad.

Originally Posted by OSULadyCowboy View Post
    The only association he has had with OSU athletics...is his wife use to work for OSU.
    Not according to this link.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ootball-122911

He's an OSU fan. He probably already is.

Originally Posted by ElGuapoSooner View Post
    LMAO just look at this ****ing douche
    2 users like mgsooner's post: S00NER14, Sooner 4 Life

FYI, he is NOT an OSU booster. Have no idea how the media came up with that...and yes I do know for sure. He is a CU grad. The only association he has had with OSU athletics...is his wife use to work for OSU.

The media has several things wrong, but they only have to be right according to them.

Originally Posted by OU48A View Post
    ruh roh, so he also gives to players but won't talk to anyone about it? prob not an OSU fan or booster then I guess?

According to the NCAA, he sure as hell IS an OSU booster. Whether or not he's an alumni is a different story, but I'm glad to know that those criteria for OSU fan status are consistent.

I have never lied about anything that I have posted on Owen Field. Trust me...he is not a booster depsite what media outlets say. His wife did work for OSU Athletics but does not any longer. He never made a donation, went to school, not a season ticket holder nothing. I like you guys and wouldn't come over telling lies. Can't believe everything that is printed in the media.

I have never lied about anything that I have posted on Owen Field. Trust me...he is not a booster depsite what media outlets say. His wife did work for OSU Athletics but does not any longer. He never made a donation, went to school, not a season ticket holder nothing. I like you guys and wouldn't come over telling lies. Can't believe everything that is printed in the media.
    why was/is he being wanted for questioning related to giving impermissible benefits to athletes?

Welcome to the board, Mrs. Mendez.
    6 users like Stinger_1066's post: Big Red One, greensooner, OUHomebrew, StiffArmTrophy, XxSuBLiMexX, Yungpoisna

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    why was/is he being wanted for questioning related to giving impermissible benefits to athletes?

All I know is OSU Compliance did everything possible to get the guy to talk to them and he wouldn't.
    Last edited by OSULadyCowboy; February 18th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Just because you heard he is not a booster, doesn't make it so.

Just because he doesn't give thousands of dollars a year and doesn't have season tickets, doesn't make it so to the NCAA.

That I'm not allowed to talk about
    Free advice - stop talking about it.

Originally Posted by Boognish View Post
    lol Cobra golf.
    Cobra products suck so bad.

You have been a very good poster but what you’re saying just doesn’t pass the smell test.

This is particularly so when the NCCA, OSU investigators and now law enforcement authorities have dealt with this guy all based on story’s that are related to OSU.

Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post
    Cobra products suck so bad.
    Blasphemy....Ok State Boosters play nothing but the best.

Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post
    Just because you heard he is not a booster, doesn't make it so.

Just because he doesn't give thousands of dollars a year and doesn't have season tickets, doesn't make it so to the NCAA.

Free advice - stop talking about it.

Should have chosen different words...should have said not commenting on it all I know is...so I have gone back and fixed it.

I haven't heard anything...I know

There is something you are right about, I'm not saying anything more on the subject.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Blasphemy....Ok State Boosters play nothing but the best.
    Like Yonex!!!!!!

You have been a very good poster but what you’re saying just doesn’t pass the smell test.

This is particularly so when the NCCA, OSU investigators and now law enforcement authorities have dealt with this guy all based on story’s that are related to OSU.

I'm just posting what I know. Sorry if it doesn't pass the smell test and I don't know why (according to the article that was posted) he was going around bragging that he is avoiding being questioned.

All I know is OSU Compliance did everything possible to get the guy to talk to them and he wouldn't.
    Just convert to a Sooner and you won't have to deal with (as many) embarrassing situations.
    2 users like XxSuBLiMexX's post: BajaOklahoma, OUrage

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    Just convert to a Sooner and you won't have to deal with (as many) embarrassing situations.
    talk about more embarassing things in Stillwater:

1) Frat guy raping his frat brothers, sucking their peckers and trying to **** 'em while they were sleeping
    2) Animal Husbandry student ****ing horses, when stopped he said thank god you caught me b/c he didn't know how much farther he was going to take it

2) Animal Husbandry student ****ing horses, when stopped he said thank god you caught me b/c he didn't know how much farther he was going to take it
    You know it is completely unfair to bring this up in criticism of OSU vs OU. Since we are not a land grant college, we don't have all of those seductive farm animals hanging around. So our students simply are subject to the same temptations.

Oh, wait. We do have and , so nevermind. You are being totally fair.

1) Frat guy raping his frat brothers, sucking their peckers and trying to **** 'em while they were sleeping

Damn....thanks for the reminder
    5 users like OSULadyCowboy's post: DHF, freedombird, greensooner, OU48A, Stein7495

Damn....thanks for the reminder

Need to send Dvorcek up there and have him straighten this jackass out. A little counseling from Dusty would be much appreciated by all sides I'm sure.

I hope he becomes OSU's Nevin Shapiro. Spills his guts on all the dirt at OSU.

Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    I hope he becomes OSU's Nevin Shapiro. Spills his guts on all the dirt at OSU.
    Maybe the prosecutor can find a way to ask him about his OSU connections and supposed NCAA violations under oath in a court of law or as part of a plea bargain deal? LOL
    What are the odds that the prosecuting attorney graduated from OU law? LOL

So this guy didn't even go to OSU and would be classified as a "t shirt fan" but beats his own kid up for being a "t shirt" OU fan?

You can do other things to be a booster. I believe paying players is one of those things.
    The following users like this post: Vodnik