Just talked to a ex Sooner today at the gym

Posted 588 day(s) ago 6187 Views 86 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

OU Logo Just talked to a ex Sooner today at the gym

He was there 2 years ago and said he loved his time in Norman and OU helped grow up alot. But he said the main problem with OU is Smitty. He said alot of people get hurt during the workouts and never recover (hinse all of the injuries). He also said OU needs to get back to OU and do a better job of recruiting. The guy still looks like he could play for OU and is trying to catch on with a NFL team.
    The following users like this post: R3D Mamba

Well get rid of Smitty if he is the problem. I notice this past year he was much less animated on the sidelines compared to the previous year. Stoops may be aware of some issues and demanding change.

Did he drop his keys? (here I said it, since we're digging up old trollasters)
    2 users like TenYards's post: DarrellS011, McRib

Someone go cut his break lines

Its funny cause Dusty and Teddy talk to ex players and have said they the team needs to "buy into" Schmitty workouts more

Originally Posted by Houston Sooner View Post
    He was there 2 years ago and said he loved his time in Norman and OU helped grow up alot. But he said the main problem with OU is Smitty. He said alot of people get hurt during the workouts and never recover (hinse all of the injuries). He also said OU needs to get back to OU and do a better job of recruiting. The guy still looks like he could play for OU and is trying to catch on with a NFL team.
    what the hell is that thing in your avatar?
    3 users like WE-TownSooner's post: McRib, OU Pepperoni, Yatahaze

Pop tarts.

I met a guy yesterday at OfficeMax who said that you have bacterial meningitis, "hinse," the awesome posts.
    6 users like Mr. Pink's post: DHF, freedombird, greensooner, OU812, R3D Mamba, Saul Good

Hinse, haha
    5 users like Sooner7926's post: COLLISON ANGRY, DHF, McRib, R3D Mamba, thurman murman

Originally Posted by WE-TownSooner View Post
    what the hell is that thing in your avatar?
    The infamous Ashley Ferrara of OU Law School. She needs to just quit that & get straight into ****.
    The following users like this post: Soonerp

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Its funny cause Dusty and Teddy talk to ex players and have said they the team needs to "buy into" Schmitty workouts more
    If this guy he was talking to was there 2 years ago, it means he was still there during the "softer" period which is what we're still in as a program. Dusty and Teddy know what they're talking about. We were much tougher back then. We need players like those two back on defense.
    The following users like this post: DRminimega67

Last edited by Stein7495; February 20th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.

I saw Houston sooner at the gym wearing his a&m half-shirt with his beer gut hanging out. Looked like he was about 5-7 270 lbs with a handlebar mustache and a Johnny fooseball tattoo on his belly button.

I think it's 50/50 with Schmitty you love him or you hate him. He seems to get results and is current with his training practices.

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    **** you, your grammar, and your red text.
    **** you

Ok, I am relatively new. What's the deal with the OP? Why does everyone hate him/her? I have notices that he/she post unneeded pics in post he/she post in which is kind of annoying. But you guys take the hate to a all new level. I missed something obviously

Originally Posted by Sabla View Post
    Ok, I am relatively new. What's the deal with the OP? Why does everyone hate him/her? I have notices that he/she post unneeded pics in post he/she post in which is kind of annoying. But you guys take the hate to a all new level. I missed something obviously
    Because he hates OU, loves A&M and didn't let Bounce finish in his mouth.
    3 users like barlowd's post: greensooner, McRib, ousooners1baby

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    Because he hates OU, loves A&M and didn't let Bounce finish in his mouth.
    Wut??

I have no idea.. Other than red text. I mean really? Red text?

Originally Posted by xunil View Post
    Yeah, that is annoying. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Soonerside View Post
    I think it's 50/50 with Schmitty you love him or you hate him. He seems to get results and is current with his training practices.
    Results? Is it a lack of talent that our guys were pushed around last year? The lines looked weak to me.

Yeah, that is annoying. I don't get it.
    honestly it's b/c he never does anything but trash OU in some form or manner, and he used to talk about all the recruits going to Texas A&M

plus most of his retorts are the exact same and are really childish

if you say anything to him opposing what he says he responds with "oh yeah (insert poster name here) you're the only one around here who thinks everything is ok, you're the only one who thinks Schmitty is not the problem."

now that of course is after you say something like this "why are you posting here if you're an Aggie fan?"

then he responds with what I said above and posts a gif of a woman so it looks good on his part...he's a troll that tries too hard and needs to get some new material

Originally Posted by sOUltrain65 View Post
    Results? Is it a lack of talent that our guys were pushed around last year? The lines looked weak to me.
    absolutely a lack of talent, or maybe put more of that on Shipp/Patton/Kittle but we haven't been getting the guys we needed on the lines

Originally Posted by xunil View Post

Go look in the recruiting forum at his posts. Just a douche or as the French would say, ****.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

You are a noob, and he is an asshat... just thank the lord your's is at least something that can be fixed. Can be...
    The following users like this post: Aurora

Can the 50 minimum posts to start a thread be adjusted ?
    2 users like TheBoots's post: Irish_Sooner, oorah_okie

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    **** you, your grammar, and your red text.
    **** you
    Poster of the Year. You.

The former OU player was probably Nic Harris, mad cause he ran a slow 40 at the combine

Hints ..... Tents

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Poster of the Year. You.
    I think Pinky has a man crush (well maybe a man, not sure what HS really is)

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    I think Pinky has a man crush (well maybe a man, not sure what HS really is)
    Like Mother Teresa, I have compassion for the disadvantaged, maligned, disabled, poor, decadent, and pugnacious.

BTW, she has a dick.

Houston Sooner...

2 users like CrimsonRez's post: DHF, fdubzou

Last edited by usaosooner; February 21st, 2013 at 03:07 AM.

Originally Posted by TenYards View Post
    Did he drop his keys? (here I said it, since we're digging up old trollasters)
    Can we ban this lame ****ing joke...

Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    honestly it's b/c he never does anything but trash OU in some form or manner, and he used to talk about all the recruits going to Texas A&M

plus most of his retorts are the exact same and are really childish

if you say anything to him opposing what he says he responds with "oh yeah (insert poster name here) you're the only one around here who thinks everything is ok, you're the only one who thinks Schmitty is not the problem."

now that of course is after you say something like this "why are you posting here if you're an Aggie fan?"

then he responds with what I said above and posts a gif of a woman so it looks good on his part...he's a troll that tries too hard and needs to get some new material
    Lol gotcha. That's pretty sad

Originally Posted by Soonerside View Post
    If by "results," you mean "getting every significant player at OU seriously ****ing injured" then, yes, Schmitty has been wildly successful.

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    You are a noob, and he is an asshat... just thank the lord your's is at least something that can be fixed. Can be...
    I've been around for a little while, just never posted much.

I'm an Ex Sooner, you didn't talk to me.

Just talked to a ex-Beatle today at the studio. He said that the main problem at the end was Yoko. Film at 11.

I just jerked off into a sock. Since we're confessing things.
    The following users like this post: greensooner

Originally Posted by TenYards View Post
    I just jerked off into a sock. Since we're confessing things.
      Not Safe For Work

not sure if NSFW, doesn't show anything but just in case
    The following users like this post: KodyKody

Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    The infamous Ashley Ferrara of OU Law School. She needs to just quit that & get straight into ****.
    damn dat face

Saw Mike at the Robinson St. Homeland the other day. He told me that Shipp just wasn't cutting it, spending more time with his investments than he was recruiting.

Mike also told me that they hired the WVU coach because he's more bad-ass than Mangino and our OL is going to get their asses beat into toughness or they will all die.

He said he has a couple of favorites for DL coach, particularly the guy who puts his DL in full gear and then hits them with baseball bats until they get mad and tough or until they cry like Boren when he fills Bounce's mouth and ass. Which candidate is that?
    The following users like this post: soonerUthenMe

Originally Posted by Al F***n Swearingen View Post
    Saw Mike at the Robinson St. Homeland the other day. He told me that Shipp just wasn't cutting it, spending more time with his investments than he was recruiting.

Mike also told me that they hired the WVU coach because he's more bad-ass than Mangino and our OL is going to get their asses beat into toughness or they will all die.

He said he has a couple of favorites for DL coach, particularly the guy who puts his DL in full gear and then hits them with baseball bats until they get mad and tough or until they cry like Boren when he fills Bounce's mouth and ass. Which candidate is that?
    Oorah or Chp?

I just took a massive peanut-laden shit
    The following users like this post: Mosh For Jesus

Hinse and repeat
    The following users like this post: MikeLucky

Was it John Michael McGee?
    The following users like this post: srburkhart

Unimpressive troll. If we have some one in line who is better, I am all for change. But, first we should probably hire a good sports medicine dept. and give them enough power to overrule Smitty (if injury problems continue). Other than that, Smitty has our players super diesel. No complaints there.

Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    If by "results," you mean "getting every significant player at OU seriously ****ing injured" then, yes, Schmitty has been wildly successful.
    Landry didn't get injured.