AD Shows Off New Vikings Unis

Posted 1613 day(s) ago 5796 Views 19 Replies

Vikings AD Shows Off New Vikings Unis

When the Vikes hit the field later this year, they'll do so sporting a new look. This is a great upgrade IMO because it gets rid of their terrible "modern" set they've had recently. It's a nice mesh of a classic Vikings uniform, with a bit of modern flare.

*cue OU uniform argument*

This is going to kill their recruiting.

Much better than their previous set.

Don't be silly Adrian Peterson.

BUT TRADISHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The following users like this post: greensooner

I like them, it's a good improvement

Looks awesome

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't give a CRAP about uni changes??? Hell, I never notice when teams chance their unis unless somebody points it out to me! I mean, who gives a crap about the "stitching" and the "font"? SERIOUSLY!!! They all look the same to me. Two stripes on the shoulder instead of one? I never notice that kind of stuff. Heck, the Dallas Cowboys unis from the 1960s look the same to me as the ones they wear today! Although I am sure there are major differences......I just never pay attention to that kind of stuff. The only time I notice changes is when teams change their helmet logo......Tampa Bay Bucs......Denver Broncos.....etc. Just seems funny because uni changes seems to be a popular topic on here. Guess I've just never been much of a fashion guru. Too many fashion experts on here! Too many Guccio Gucci's...Giorgio Armani's...and Gianni Versace's! And yes, I had to Google those names! To tell you the absolute truth, I probably wouldn't even notice if OU changed from Crimson and Cream to RED and WHITE, unless somebody pointed it out to me. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by crispysdad View Post
    Am I the ONLY one who doesn't give a CRAP about uni changes??? Hell, I never notice when teams chance their unis unless somebody points it out to me! I mean, who gives a crap about the "stitching" and the "font"? SERIOUSLY!!! They all look the same to me. Two stripes on the shoulder instead of one? I never notice that kind of stuff. Heck, the Dallas Cowboys unis from the 1960s look the same to me as the ones they wear today! Although I am sure there are major differences......I just never pay attention to that kind of stuff. The only time I notice changes is when teams change their helmet logo......Tampa Bay Bucs......Denver Broncos.....etc. Just seems funny because uni changes seems to be a popular topic on here. Guess I've just never been much of a fashion guru. Too many fashion experts on here! Too many Guccio Gucci's...Giorgio Armani's...and Gianni Versace's! And yes, I had to Google those names! To tell you the absolute truth, I probably wouldn't even notice if OU changed from Crimson and Cream to RED and WHITE, unless somebody pointed it out to me. Just my 2 cents.
    You're not very astute are you?

Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    You're not very astute are you?

Nope! My wife re-arranged the living room furniture a couple of weeks ago. I just barely noticed yesterday. She was pissed!
    The following users like this post: Stein7495

I guess I don't see the difference. Maybe it's so they can overcharge for even more shirts. I do know I don't like the sleeves. On some of the guys they look like wife beaters.

Cool look, I would make the face mask grey though to complete that throwback look, I think it looks better with their shit anyway...

Uh I mean uniforms are gay!! Who cares?!?!?
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid

Sharp. Modern throwback is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My enthusiasm is under control. Well contained, in fact.

'bout time they simplify there uniforms.

I don't care what they wear. I just want AD to break the single season rushing record.
    2 users like nlight1's post: soonerUthenMe, Stein7495

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about uniform changes?

I don't give a shit about uni changes either......with the one exception of the Vikings. As a lifelong fan going back to the Chuck Foreman days, I hated their ridiculous 'modern' look. Lame.

It's not great...but it's a huge improvement over the last few years.

Pro Tip: Don't care about uniform changes? Don't click on threads with "New Uniforms" in the title. YWIA.