Former walk on Hamilton

Posted 537 day(s) ago 48294 Views 523 Replies
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3

Former walk on Hamilton

Just saw on Facebook that a former walk on for OU is getting sued by several investors for starting a company in Tulsa and him and his parents blew over 600,000.00

I think he was a walk on wide receiver in 09'

???

Ha TJ Hamilton? He's trying to become a country music singer.

But ya, wasn't it some kind of sports training thing?

Ponzi scheme. His name was Tj Hamilton. I don't remember him but it's on the Oklahoma Supreme Court website.

www.oscn.net search Timothy Hamilton

What was posted on Facebook? He is still posting his stupid motivational quotes on Facebook as of about 30 minutes ago.

A screenshot of the investors money that they invested in the company and then the lavish things his mother and him bought. How do you spend 600,000.00 in a year when you know it isn't yours!? Did they not think people would be coming for it?

I wondered where he got all that money for his new car and all the money needed to start his "music career".
    2 users like ourn's post: barrister, OUdrewDU

Ha ha the people's comments on Facebook are classic. Apparently the guy screwed a lot of people over. He's represented by none other than Kelli Masters. Good thing she is a lawyer too. I'm guessing some prison time will be issued since money is all spent.

What a douche bag family... Yeah, Kelli may want to distance herself if she has not.
    The following users like this post: TheKing

I know this guy. IS there a link to this story?

Yes. So much to read but it is amazing the shit he and his mom purchased.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...15&db=Oklahoma

Once you click the links you can click on the blue links that go into detail of petitions of court.

Not sure why anybody would invest money with a guy 2-3 years out of college, but as the old saying goes a fool and his money are soon departed
    2 users like JamesBond's post: SoonerSteve1, TheKing

The suckage factor is great with this one....

The title of the song is apropos. " I hate that song "
    2 users like nmgaucho's post: cbsooner, TheKing

Damn they ate at Red Prime alot! I would too if someone else was paying for it!

Any lawyers on the board? How much prison time can one expect for spending 600,000 K of stolen money in a year? I'm sure they will lose their house, cars, etc. to cover the costs as well right?

Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    Any lawyers on the board? How much prison time can one expect for spending 600,000 K of stolen money in a year? I'm sure they will lose their house, cars, etc. to cover the costs as well right?
    See Adrian Cooper's 6 year 3 month sentence for embezzling nearly $1,000,000 from customers.
    2 users like NickDangerThirdEye's post: SoonerSteve1, TheKing

he's going to be able to do a lot of song writing for the next several years in his head
    The following users like this post: VRO405

Originally Posted by nmgaucho View Post

words cannot describe how bad that song is. everything about it. his voice is sooo bad and the worst part of it is he thinks he sounds good and i bet he spent a decent chunk of change recording the song and making this crappy music video. so pathetic
    2 users like sooner518's post: cbsooner, TheKing

depending on his cooperation, he'll do a couple years in a FBP camp. will probably serve 13-15 months and then head to a half way house.

Originally Posted by metes View Post
    Damn they ate at Red Prime alot! I would too if someone else was paying for it!
    Is there a detailed list of all the expenses??

Yes at the link posted above then you click on the blue links down the page that says Amended Petition A. It's incredible.. says he paid Kelli Masters his country music agent 8,000.00 from the stolen money. So she is also representing him in this case as his lawyer too. I guess get paid that's why you go to law school but seems sketchy.

song has to be a top 40 hit, not sure how it can't be...dude put a lot of emotion into that one

Yes at the link posted above then you click on the blue links down the page that says Amended Petition A. It's incredible.. says he paid Kelli Masters his country music agent 8,000.00 from the stolen money. So she is also representing him in this case as his lawyer too. I guess get paid that's why you go to law school but seems sketchy.
    dude loved Red Prime, Athletic Village, staying in hotels, renting cars etc. oh yeah and I forgot embezzling money

It wouldn't surprise me if on a slow news day ESPN.com or someone else runs...."Former OU football player charged with fraud and tax evasion" even though he was on practice team/sidelines..

It wouldn't surprise me if on a slow news day ESPN.com or someone else runs...."Former OU football player charged with fraud and tax evasion" even though he was on practice team/sidelines..
    it's all about headlines and if they can garner attention in any manner, they will likely do it...wouldn't surprise me either

The only thing nice about that video are the asses on some of those chicks....

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    words cannot describe how bad that song is. everything about it. his voice is sooo bad and the worst part of it is he thinks he sounds good and i bet he spent a decent chunk of change recording the song and making this crappy music video. so pathetic

That boy's good..............yeah...good and terrible.
    2 users like I.M. Hipp83's post: greensooner, Turk

Originally Posted by I.M. Hipp83 View Post
    That boy's good..............yeah...good and terrible.
    love that movie
    The following users like this post: I.M. Hipp83

TJ was just being a good Christian. God helps those who help themselves.
    2 users like cccasooner2's post: DYNOMITE, TheKing

I met TJ a couple years ago. He's a really good person, I'm disappointed he wrapped himself up in this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing is worse than those fake Christian type of people. Is Twitter account says I Love Jesus. How do you sleep at night knowing you spent people's hard earned money on electronics from Best Buy, Car Toys, Louis V., exspensive hotels, flights, lavish dinners, an agent, music producer, and so on...
    The kids life is pretty much ****ed at such a young age. Oh welli don't feel sorry for him or his parents. Give them all the steel cell.
    2 users like TheKing's post: Bk2X, SoonerSteve1

The only thing nice about that video are the asses on some of those chicks....
    looking at one of those documents, he paid one of those models (and probably all of them) $1,400 to appear in the video... lol. good job bro

Originally Posted by CrimsonRez View Post
    I met TJ a couple years ago. He's a really good person, I'm disappointed he wrapped himself up in this.

really good people don't scam & steal money
    2 users like Drake's post: plk1214, TheKing

^ yeah and not just a few hundred.. Over Six Hundred Thousand!

Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    really good people don't scam & steal money
    600k? shiiiiit. You can wipe your ass with that right?

Dude is a BS artist. I met him through a mutual friend. We never had to pay cover any where we went. He would scam bottles and all kinds of shit. It was only a matter of time before his BS would catch up to him.

I hope he's reading this thread.

Or not.
    2 users like bushmaster06's post: plk1214, TheKing

He's got a new status update. Lol.

A lot. 5-7+

Why on earth would anyone give $600,000 to TJ?

Exactly. Well maybe having his parents there at these dinners and investor meetings gave him some credibility. Saw where he ate dinner with Switzer and Kelli Masters because he posted a photo. I bet Switzer was asked to invest. Glad he didn't.

The title goes with most country songs..

I hope for 600k he at least got to bang a few of those chicks from that crappy video....

Originally Posted by DYNOMITE View Post
    The title goes with most country songs..

I wonder if he thought his music career was going to take off and he could replace the money. If so, LOL.

If I was gonna steal 600 grand I wouldn't piss it away at Finish Line and Red Prime. Dude didn't even get his passport stamped off that money. No class.
    3 users like Mulatto Gandhi's post: EufaulaSooner, fdubzou, TheKing