Street Outlaws...

Posted 1460 day(s) ago 4354 Views 29 Replies

Television Street Outlaws...

Reality tv show that takes place in OKC. Any good? Anyone know any of the characters in the show?

Decent... Lot of staging. I Know pretty much everyone on it.

Go to midweststreetcars.com if you wanna talk with them. The burnout at Flips funeral was pretty cool.

Not a bad show.. as the poster said above, lots of staging and very "dramatic".

Originally Posted by Sooners1tome View Post
    How did Flip die?
    Suicide. :-/

Gotta love the fake police cars, that never seem to catch them.
    The following users like this post: Clark W. Griswold

Originally Posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
    Gotta love the fake police cars, that never seem to catch them.
    Yeah. I found that very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm hooked. In the middle of season 2. A bunch of Texsa track racers came down from Houston to challenge the OKC guys. The OKC guys put their slowest driver up against the Texsa race car looking thing and the Houston guy illegally jumped the light and still just barely won. Normally a loss, the OKC guys called it a push instead.

So the OKC guys put up a faster car...the Texsa douche jumped the light again, and the OKC car caught him in 60 feet and pulled away to destroy him.

Big Chief said they were the whiniest group he'd ever dealt with.

Louise was the smartest character on the show, and she died.

Farmtruck and Asian are the best parts of the show. Big Chief is cool too. Living life large, nothing wrong with it.
    The following users like this post: BOOM

Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Farmtruck and Asian are the best parts of the show. Big Chief is cool too. Living life large, nothing wrong with it.
    Farmtruck is a piece of shit wil a huge motor.

Originally Posted by pphilfran View Post
    Farmtruck is a piece of shit wil a huge motor.
    Why you so hate?

Why you so hate?
    It is.

An ultimate sleeper

Also, it is AZN, not Asian.

So, I'm a pretty big car guy and I just recently watched a few episodes of this show. I know it's staged with all kinds of fake drama, but my question is what the hell do these guys do for a living that they can afford to build essentially pro stock drag racers that have to cost upwards of nearly $100-200k? They ain't just runnin some neighborhood repair shop. I know they NOW get paid to be in the show, but I'm guessing they were all pretty well know in the racing world prior to that. These guys aren't just some rednecks tooling with their cars on the weekend. I'm sure the cars are all certified by NHRA otherwise the show could never afford liability insurance.

They are lining their pockets with t-shirt sales and appearance fees...Not to mention they get a ton of free shit from manufacturers now.....

Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    They are lining their pockets with t-shirt sales and appearance fees...Not to mention they get a ton of free shit from manufacturers now.....
    And some window stickers. I love this show. Badass cars.

Originally Posted by acheman8 View Post
    So, I'm a pretty big car guy and I just recently watched a few episodes of this show. I know it's staged with all kinds of fake drama, but my question is what the hell do these guys do for a living that they can afford to build essentially pro stock drag racers that have to cost upwards of nearly $100-200k? They ain't just runnin some neighborhood repair shop. I know they NOW get paid to be in the show, but I'm guessing they were all pretty well know in the racing world prior to that. These guys aren't just some rednecks tooling with their cars on the weekend. I'm sure the cars are all certified by NHRA otherwise the show could never afford liability insurance.
    Meth sales and copper theft?

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Yeah, I watch it sporadically but definitely seems very different now. Used to be no-prep and pieced together cars by dudes skipping rent.... Now it seems to be nothing but race teams, gallon jugs, and wheelie bars.

Yea old buddy of mine races for team okc. Has well over 100k in his car.

Guilty pleasure tv. I watch sporadically and enjoy it for what it is. Some people complain about everything

Originally Posted by acheman8 View Post
    When the show first started, someone told me he knew them and they were mostly heat and air guys.
    Now I imaging the profits from the show help them build their cars.

Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    Suicide. :-/
    Sad deal. Grew up with Flip. He was several years younger than me and had a brother a couple years older. Good kid.

I think its a cool show. After work stress its fun watching a show with little plot yet cool cars. Only thing missing is hot women but at the same time its best they don't try and pretty it up. That loudmouth from Memphis lost his ass lol. And his steering wheel.

Whats great is these guys have a hobby they love and are now making money off it. I say that with a grain of salt anyone who races astreet car knows all your money goes right back into the money pit.

Chief has a badass car, his 3rd version but same motor. Its not easy to dial in racing on a street vs track. Tracks are pampered 24/7 to produce almost the same consistency whereas a strret is much harder to hook up tires.

Its a fun show to just enjoy. Asan and Farmtruck cracks me up all their pranks. Putting him on a swivel chair and tying him to it and then putting a nitrus bottle and making him spin so fast lol, I was really on the floor laughing so hard. It reminds me of the stuff I did growing up with 4 older brothers lol. Surprised I made it out alive lol.
    2 users like SoonerVikeThunder's post: morrisja20, Sugasean

I think its a cool show. After work stress its fun watching a show with little plot yet cool cars. Only thing missing is hot women but at the same time its best they don't try and pretty it up. That loudmouth from Memphis lost his ass lol. And his steering wheel.

Whats great is these guys have a hobby they love and are now making money off it. I say that with a grain of salt anyone who races astreet car knows all your money goes right back into the money pit.

Chief has a badass car, his 3rd version but same motor. Its not easy to dial in racing on a street vs track. Tracks are pampered 24/7 to produce almost the same consistency whereas a strret is much harder to hook up tires.

Its a fun show to just enjoy. Asan and Farmtruck cracks me up all their pranks. Putting him on a swivel chair and tying him to it and then putting a nitrus bottle and making him spin so fast lol, I was really on the floor laughing so hard. It reminds me of the stuff I did growing up with 4 older brothers lol. Surprised I made it out alive lol.
    Monza's son is a dead ringer for Michael Cera. I half chuckle everytime I see him.
    2 users like morrisja20's post: OUDoc, SoonerVikeThunder

Street Outlaws...

Originally Posted by morrisja20 View Post
    Monza's son is a dead ringer for Michael Cera. I half chuckle everytime I see him.
    Monza has my favorite car on the show. Split bumper.

The following users like this post: morrisja20

Last edited by Sugasean; May 22nd, 2017 at 09:42 PM.

Just wanted to throw this out there but Kristy from fast n loud has some hot vibe going on to me.

Thought AZN was dead. Think they underestimated the power of those bottles. You can see it on Farmtruck's face.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by schoonerdriver View Post
    Thought AZN was dead. Think they underestimated the power of those bottles. You can see it on Farmtruck's face.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    AZN, I keep spellin it wrong lol. Yes, that was a dangerous prank I think they underestimated it. But I did laugh my ass off.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

I just finally watched the 4 episode mega race story arc for the 405 versus the Fast and Loud guys. I know it's reality TV and all that shit, but damn if that didn't get my Okie boner raging. That was fun to watch.
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder