Do any of you have people who only text you if OU loses?

Posted 189 day(s) ago 1461 Views 56 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2
    vCash

Rage Do any of you have people who only text you if OU loses?

I do. It's the most annoying shit in the world. I have a friend (now ex) who is an aggy. She NEVER says anything when we win, but texts me when we lose. I told that **** to lose my number.

Surely, I can't be alone with this
    2 users like ScottsdaleSooner's post: BajaOklahoma, StoopsTroops

vCash

yes

vCash

Facebook is worse. Had whorns and sheep aggies coming out of the woodwork, talking mad shit. I was just like "where have you fvckers been all season?" smh

Fvckin it live via tapatalk

My brother-in-law is a poke grad and he's returning the favor of sending texts I sent him after the WVU game
    4 users like Julz's post: BigDoberman, Clark W. Griswold, PokeJ, WhiteNoize

vCash

Yup. But, they stopped doing it a couple years ago. Probably no longer fun now that it's a regular occurrence.
    The following users like this post: Sooners2007

vCash

I still don't get the pokes this weekend. They acted as if it was them kicking our asses. If we pull out bedlam, I'm gonna troll the **** out of every single one of them.
    3 users like ChpThril's post: HeroOfTheDay, StoopsIsMyHomeboy, Turk

vCash

I only post on OF after a loss.
    3 users like smot poker's post: ChpThril, Julz, PokeJ

vCash

Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Facebook is worse. Had whorns and sheep aggies coming out of the woodwork, talking mad shit. I was just like "where have you fvckers been all season?"
    yeah, that's where I got blown up... Facebook.... Hell where have they been the past few years?! I had to cuss a couple of them out. smh... Then this morning my coworker (who has NEVER said she's a longhorn fan in 9 years) came in talkin shhh! Had to cuss her too! lol!

vCash

I live where the whorn fans roam and while they text me often because we are friends they enjoy talking shit when we loose..
    ****es

vCash

I got texts for about 24 hours after the game from numbers i don't even recognize anymore. I just turned my phone off at 4 on sat.

It's bad when I have KSU buddies telling me we suck

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. I have lived in Texas for 18 years. I never text or even bring up the game to the Horns when we win. I was getting blower up during the game and still am. They have no idea how douchey it is.
    2 users like htownSOONER's post: Lost Chickasaw, WarpSpeed

vCash

i agree on the facebook thing - i have many friends who are fans of either ut or a&m or tech - or anybody but OU

and while I certainly dont hide my fanaticism for OU- i have NEVER gone to somebody else's wall and gloated, or bragged or said a word....NEVER

but boy howdy - i had plenty of them talking shit on mine Saturday - before the end of the third quarter

and yet - i havent seen or heard a peep out of those ****s all year.......

vCash

I don't have to deal with texters but there's one annoying mother ****er in my offense that hates OU and used to always find a way to say something to me (or around me) after just about every loss. After the Florida loss in the MNC game, I'd had enough and got in his face. He realized he was about 3 seconds away from an ass kicking and has never mentioned anything to me since.
    The following users like this post: Soonerfan65

I did at one time. If you bury them deep enough, they stop.
    5 users like JCBoomer's post: SoonerArtillery, Soonerfan65, StrawberryBlonde, TravisG, WarpSpeed

Originally Posted by ScottsdaleSooner View Post
    I do. It's the most annoying shit in the world. I have a friend (now ex) who is an aggy. She NEVER says anything when we win, but texts me when we lose. I told that **** to lose my number.

A girl has your number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, she is a bitter, bitter Aggie.

vCash

Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    A girl has your number?

Yes. An actual human, not livestock. I know that is a foreign concept for you.
    The following users like this post: WarpSpeed

vCash

Yep... had an Aggie fan text me. Pissed off we didn't kill them.

Yup my co-worker texted me. Made me mad. He texted "hook'em horns".

It is worse when I get back to work since I work in Dallas.

vCash

Pics of ex aggy friend?

vCash

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Pics of ex aggy friend?
    Here she is:

Here she is:
    Why don't you photoshop a huge dick in her mouth and post it on the **** site of your choice and send her the link?
    2 users like eightisgreat's post: thurman murman, WarpSpeed

My entire family on my wife's side always text, call, and generally talk shit any time the Sooners lose. Most of them have been lifelong OSU fans since 2010. But I can't recall ever saying one thing about an OU victory over OSU. Not once.

vCash

An old buddy of mine called me 30 seconds after the game ended. I was seething in my despair about the loss, wondering how the **** did Texas "OU'd" OU?? I didn't take his call, but I called him back this morning. The dude just said he was so excited and surprised that he had to rub it in my face. He also mentioned that alcohol effected his mental state the day of the game. So..I let him slide, had a decent visit, all is good now.

Side note: he still think Mack losses the job at UT

vCash

I used to have a lot of those people. I killed the last two Saturday evening.
    4 users like Shooter's post: eightisgreat, Saul Good, Soonerfan65, StrawberryBlonde

Two years ago when the pukes beat us in stoolwater, my facebook page lite up with a solid wall of orange and all the suddenly they were the most elite football program ever. You never hear anything from them when we win. The pukes must have a sad life, they get more enjoyment out of an OU loss than an OSU win, and that is no joke. I never understood that mentality to be honest. When they lose I'm like....meh..

Then a fellow OU Alum and former roomate texted me after a loss a couple of years ago. Was kinda rude, so i went off on him called him a ****ing douche and every other name in the book then found out it was him. I'm like, well sorry....haha. He said, oh, I've been called worse...

vCash

by the time t he game ended I had 5 sheephumpers sending me texts. I never do that to them, when they lost to WV. never a word or text sent by me to them. If OU loses a game my phone is lit up with aggie sheep humpers wanting to gloat! That is why they are the worst fans in the nation!

I texted Keef. Of course he sent me a dirty pic.

The following users like this post: shamankeefsmangledfingers

Originally Posted by eightisgreat View Post
    Why don't you photoshop a huge dick in her mouth and post it on the **** site of your choice and send her the link?
    I would gladly provide the dick to put in her mouth. Let me know.
    The following users like this post: SoonerSteve

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerfantdw View Post
    by the time t he game ended I had 5 sheephumpers sending me texts. I never do that to them, when they lost to WV. never a word or text sent by me to them. If OU loses a game my phone is lit up with aggie sheep humpers wanting to gloat! That is why they are the worst fans in the nation!
    It must be an aggy thing. I could even understand if it was their team that beat OU, ok, fine, you get some bragging rights, but for an aggy to give a Sooner shit because they got beat by the whorns?

That's about as aggy as it gets. As long as they live, they'll never get it.

vCash

Last weekend, we had some aggies show up to our watch party. They were openly cheering for tcu like gumby was at the helm. Then when OU won, they immediately left. I was like "hey, where the fvck are you guys going?" I don't even think the ****s watched their own team's game that day. Just the way those fvckers are.

Fvckin it live via tapatalk

vCash

I just can't imagine texting one of my Mizzou buddies and giving him shit because they got beat by Ole Miss. That's so aggy

vCash

Yes I have some of those fans,

Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    I only post on OF after a loss.
    Orange Fodder, Old Fokkers, Ohhhhhh F*ck! ???

Originally Posted by JCBoomer View Post
    I did at one time. If you bury them deep enough, they stop.
    I had an Arky fan who hates OU, and would call me when we lost. Their program has cratered so bad lately that he doesn't bother to call any more.

Originally Posted by soonerfantdw View Post
    The only time i would pull for norte dome is if they were to play with the sheep humps.

I saw a few of my poke friends gloating on facebook, but I will give them credit that none of them ever post shit on my wall about it; however the next game OSU loses it's going on my wall and i'm gonna gloat my ass off even if OU has lost also

Living in the Miami area most of my friends are either Gators, Seminoles or Canes fans. I never catch shit from the Noles. Just once in a while from the Gators. But every time we lose I get it from all sides from Canes fans. As a group they are the most obnoxious even in years when they suck balls. Which is most years.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    vCash

Both my brothers father-in-laws (Oregon and USC) grads send out text and a few random friends. I send everybody the same text in return. "We sucked today, but oh well, it's just game. Kinda like if you show up at your home tomorrow in flames, oh well, it's just a house".

That reminds me I need to text cynic.

Five minutes after the game, I got a text from an unknown number that said Who knew OU would play so bad. I replied Who are you? The answer was Mack Brown. After I replied "Classy," I call blocked who ever it was.

I have never called, texted or posted on a friend's facebook page any trash after they lose. I just don't feel the need nor do I want it done to me. Give me 24 hours and go for it.

Just don't have an Aggie friends. Problem solved
    The following users like this post: ScottsdaleSooner

I just can't imagine texting one of my Mizzou buddies and giving him shit because they got beat by Ole Miss. That's so aggy
    Wait... you have Mizzou buddies?

vCash

Originally Posted by NM Jayhawk View Post
    Wait... you have Mizzou buddies?
    1. Please don't judge me

1. Please don't judge me
    no worries, but prolly something you want to keep under your hat. Too soon? Ooops, make that keep it to yo'self.

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerdm View Post
    Just don't have an Aggie friends. Problem solved
    Same here.
    If they are not smart enough to not be an aggie in the first place then its like, why bother with them.

Next time reply, "Well, at least I don't have to hear from you very often."
    2 users like marfacowboy's post: NM Jayhawk, ScottsdaleSooner

Yep. I also have friends who like to text me when their team beats OU. I'd understand if I called, texted, or harassed them in person after OU beat their favorite team but I don't. I don't say a damn thing. I just wake up, go to work and interact with them like my favorite team has won a game before.

Here is the good news. Those same people don't harass their Tech friends, Baylor friends, KU friends, Poke friends, or even their K State friends after they beat those teams. You know why? Because they hate OU. You know why they hate OU? Because we're the best damn program in the last 70 years.