Severe Weather Vol 2-Featuring SATP

Posted 1241 day(s) ago by KCRuf/Nek1014663 Views 14714 Replies
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 14715
Page 295 of 295 195 245 285 293 294 295
    The guy across the street from me who does nothing to his yard and who's yard was totally dead and yellow last month has a thicker, greener more lush yard than mine now. It's bullshit. My water bill was even an extra $60 last month from all the watering I did at the end of June into July. I don't even think that guy owns a hose or sprinkler.

Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
    The guy across the street from me who does nothing to his yard and who's yard was totally dead and yellow last month has a thicker, greener more lush yard than mine now. It's bullshit. My water bill was even an extra $60 last month from all the watering I did at the end of June into July. I don't even think that guy owns a hose or sprinkler.
    My wife is nutso about having the greenest, most lush grass in the neighborhood. She puts a lot of work into it. Two weeks ago she was queen of the mountain. Now everyone else's yard looks as nice as ours.
    The following users like this post: yoshi

Line of storms moving across the state. Possible severe weather for okc andd Tulsa over the next few hours.

lots of downed power lines/poles in enid...
    didn't seem that strong when it blew thru my place...

Freaking getting doused. Again.

This Drought map show a very good amount of improvement over last week

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home.aspx
    2 users like OU48A's post: kingswitz, Stinger_1066

Lol, its like fake tits. Some pay a lot of money to look better but I'll take the real ones any day even if they are smaller.

I have a bumper crop of mushrooms now.
    The following users like this post: Slytherin

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Y'all didn't pray hard enough. We had a van with 6 kids & two social workers break down, but they were fairly close (in OKC limits at least) and it was mostly not weather related - just the weather made it a pain in the ass. We got everyone home okay & the van to a shop for the company to deal with tomorrow.

I loved the rain. It's so humid and soggy out now, blah.
    I drove back from Dallas Sun and didn't see any broke vans musta been another road or timing. Man the rain and driving sucks tho.

I tried to mow ours last night and just made a mess. It's just too soggy. Plus I had the mower on the highest setting anyway due to how much it's grown in the last 7-10 days. I got about three passes before I was doing more harm than good by creating ruts. Now my yard looks like it was mowed by a blind person who was having a seizure.

I'm going to go home this afternoon and try and use the trimmer on the rest of it. That should be fun.

Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Lol, its like fake tits. Some pay a lot of money to look better but I'll take the real ones any day even if they are smaller.

Your neighbors growing tits in his front yard? Address please?
    The following users like this post: oucub23

I have a bumper crop of mushrooms now.
    They're only fake if they can be taken off. Once they're under the skin, they're real.

I drove back from Dallas Sun and didn't see any broke vans musta been another road or timing. Man the rain and driving sucks tho.
    We had it moved to a shop Saturday evening (they were coming in from another direction, also).
    The following users like this post: SoonerVikeThunder

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    They're only fake if they can be taken off. Once they're under the skin, they're real.
    Until they leak...

Nothing is set in stone (could still go south) but keep an eye on the western GOM for possible tropical activity by the middle to the end of next week.

didn't realize it was going to be 100 degrees today