Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

Posted 1229 day(s) ago by Omega2426 Views 61 Replies
Results 51 to 62 of 62
Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. #51
    Kids love the white hot chocolate...!!!

  2. #52
    Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    how have i not seen this thread? cant stand these machines. watery, bland, stale coffee...sounds good.....
    Both of my machines, the one at the house and the one at the office, make wonderful, flavorful, exceptionally fresh coffee, everytime.

  3. #53
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,366
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

    Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    Kids love the white hot chocolate...!!!
    Racist...

  4. #54
    Coffee is great - but I kill a pot of 8 O'Clock before I leave for work, way to expensive if you drink a pot full a morning.

  5. #55

    Re: Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

    Originally Posted by NationalChampsAgain View Post
    Coffee is great - but I kill a pot of 8 O'Clock before I leave for work, way to expensive if you drink a pot full a morning.
    Yea I don't think they're targeting a consumer like you.

  6. #56

    Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

    Originally Posted by NationalChampsAgain View Post
    Coffee is great - but I kill a pot of 8 O'Clock before I leave for work, way to expensive if you drink a pot full a morning.
    I'd shit myself before I left the house if I drank that much coffee.

  7. #57

    Re: Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

    Who makes/sells a combo pack that has a variety of mainly non-coffee kcups (cappuccino, hot chocolate, etc)?

  8. #58
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    6,112
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    Who makes/sells a combo pack that has a variety of mainly non-coffee kcups (cappuccino, hot chocolate, etc)?
    If you're an Amazon Prime member I'd look at their subscribe and save stuff.

  9. #59
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    3,294
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    Who makes/sells a combo pack that has a variety of mainly non-coffee kcups (cappuccino, hot chocolate, etc)?
    For the holidays, Bed Bath and Beyond has packs like that...

  10. #60
    Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    Who makes/sells a combo pack that has a variety of mainly non-coffee kcups (cappuccino, hot chocolate, etc)?
    Go to Keurig.com... they gots it all, and at a pretty good price.

  11. #61

    Re: Keurig Single Cup Coffee Brewers

    Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    If you're an Amazon Prime member I'd look at their subscribe and save stuff.
    Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    For the holidays, Bed Bath and Beyond has packs like that...
    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Go to Keurig.com... they gots it all, and at a pretty good price.
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

  12. #62
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    23,095
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    I like the Donut Shop ones.

Similar Threads

  1. Proper Office Keurig Ettiquette
    By SoonerBounce in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: September 14th, 2013, 06:05 PM
  2. Single cup coffee maker
    By traxx in forum Make Me a Sammich
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: March 28th, 2013, 10:50 AM