Post the last picture from your cell phone

Posted 904 day(s) ago by Coach968313 Views 9976 Replies
Results 9,951 to 9,977 of 9977
Page 200 of 200 100 150 190 198 199 200
  1. #9951
    wendyaveli's Avatar
    Posts
    10,380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerSteve View Post
    Ass kisser


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No ass kisser here homie. Just doing my job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like wendyaveli's post: Fugue, SoonerSteve


  2. #9952
    SoonerSteve's Avatar
    Posts
    1,652
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin Texas!

    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    No ass kisser here homie. Just doing my job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way to go Collins!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: wendyaveli


  3. #9953
    Bubblehead's Avatar
    Posts
    3,754
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Being a WWII era guy, that’s an ironic stache he’s rolling with.
    That's funny.

    Dude went to Wilkes-Barre HS (Pennsy Dutch) and spoke fluent Deutch...likely one of the reasons he worked with Ike. Another is, he and Ike were related and we have a town in PA named after us that is close to Eisenhower, PA.

    I presume that's what you meant by ironic?
    The following users like this post: oucub23


  4. #9954
    Bubblehead's Avatar
    Posts
    3,754
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs

    Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller View Post
    Isn’t that Chemical Branch insignia?
    Yes. He developed the US Army's Chemical Weapons Program starting in the '40s and through the '50s. A dubious bullet on his Obituary!

    Retired from Dupont at some point.
    The following users like this post: 1stTimeCaller


  5. #9955
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sleeping your way to the top!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #9956
    wendyaveli's Avatar
    Posts
    10,380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Originally Posted by SixBean View Post
    Sleeping your way to the top!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. Not. I work with all women. Not my thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: SixBean


  7. #9957
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    Lol. Not. I work with all women. Not my thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, nothing wrong with it if you change your mind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #9958

    Post the last picture from your cell phone

    Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    That's funny.

    Dude went to Wilkes-Barre HS (Pennsy Dutch) and spoke fluent Deutch...likely one of the reasons he worked with Ike. Another is, he and Ike were related and we have a town in PA named after us that is close to Eisenhower, PA.

    I presume that's what you meant by ironic?
    Ike lied on his West point app.

  9. #9959
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    Lol. Not. I work with all women. Not my thing.
    So much for diversity.

  10. #9960
    Bubblehead's Avatar
    Posts
    3,754
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Ike lied on his West point app.
    Wow. I need to look that up. Interesting.

  11. #9961
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    6,116
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Just a little Thanksgiving dinner served by Russ
    2 users like MikeLucky's post: SoonerVikeThunder, wendyaveli


  12. #9962
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    Thanks PokeJ!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You deserve some tacos. Post pics


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: wendyaveli


  13. #9963
    wendyaveli's Avatar
    Posts
    10,380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Originally Posted by Crazyivan View Post
    So much for diversity.
    We do have a male in the office... only because instead of WC paying him off they offered him a job instead and he accepted. Nothing to do with what our branch does. Not involved or anything with us. Kinda pissed cause now i have to be mindful about using the men’s bathroom (only office on our floor lol).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: SoonerSteve


  14. #9964
    Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    Wow. I need to look that up. Interesting.
    2 users like oucub23's post: Bubblehead, the-rover


  15. #9965
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    We do have a male in the office... only because instead of WC paying him off they offered him a job instead and he accepted. Nothing to do with what our branch does. Not involved or anything with us. Kinda pissed cause now i have to be mindful about using the men’s bathroom (only office on our floor lol).
    Hopefully he brings his own wooden stick matches

  16. #9966
    Bubblehead's Avatar
    Posts
    3,754
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Funny, If I had lied to the Coast Guard about smoking pot, I would have been a rescue swimmer and perhaps President someday. But no, they didn't take me.

    Great find, Cub. It appears Uncle Ike had some history as Uncle Wilson. Thanks for sharing!
    The following users like this post: oucub23


  17. #9967
    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    That guy always has some cool stories, bro.
    The following users like this post: oucub23


  18. #9968
    Originally Posted by the-rover View Post
    That guy always has some cool stories, bro.
    He’s got 60+ of these ‘The Way I Heard It’ stories. They remind me of the old Paul Harvey stuff my dad liked. They’re about 5-7 minutes long and are all podcasts.
    The following users like this post: Petro-Sooner


  19. #9969
    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    He’s got 60+ of these ‘The Way I Heard It’ stories. They remind me of the old Paul Harvey stuff my dad liked. They’re about 5-7 minutes long and are all podcasts.
    Paul Harvey was fantastic. I recall one story he told about a gentleman who built his home virtually alone, except for I believe on roof related matter. Otherwise, it was by himself. At the end, Paul discloses the man was blind.

  20. #9970
    Originally Posted by Crazyivan View Post
    Paul Harvey was fantastic. I recall one story he told about a gentleman who built his home virtually alone, except for I believe on roof related matter. Otherwise, it was by himself. At the end, Paul discloses the man was blind.
    I'd figure that was pretty much a bullshit story.

  21. #9971
    Originally Posted by tennsooner View Post
    I'd figure that was pretty much a bullshit story.
    Yea, I know you would.

  22. #9972
    wendyaveli's Avatar
    Posts
    10,380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Today is my two year anniversary with my company and I won the award!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #9973
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    Today is my two year anniversary with my company and I won the award!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's all downhill from here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like PokeJ's post: brokebacksooner, wendyaveli


  24. #9974
    Originally Posted by Crazyivan View Post
    Yea, I know you would.
    So you believe a man who is totally blind could build a house? Have you ever measured a board or used a saw?

  25. #9975
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty cool! So you do medical staffing? Is the nursing market better than it used to be?

    After this award its all downhill lol.

  26. #9976
    wendyaveli's Avatar
    Posts
    10,380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Originally Posted by SoonerVikeThunder View Post
    Pretty cool! So you do medical staffing? Is the nursing market better than it used to be?

    After this award its all downhill lol.
    I am. We always need nurses. Shoot people my way!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #9977
    Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    That's funny.

    Dude went to Wilkes-Barre HS (Pennsy Dutch) and spoke fluent Deutch...likely one of the reasons he worked with Ike. Another is, he and Ike were related and we have a town in PA named after us that is close to Eisenhower, PA.

    I presume that's what you meant by ironic?
    My exes grandparents lived in WB....

Similar Threads

  1. Cell Phone Operability
    By traxx in forum The Pub
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 21st, 2012, 02:14 PM
  2. Talking on the cell phone in the car
    By traxx in forum The Pub
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: September 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
  3. So you don't want to buy a Cell Phone???
    By zevogolf in forum The Pub
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM