Post the last picture from your cell phone

Posted 726 day(s) ago by Coach514046 Views 8288 Replies
Results 8,251 to 8,289 of 8289
Page 166 of 166 66 116 156 164 165 166
    Originally Posted by wendyaveli View Post
    I like my QX80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart girl. Unless, of course you think it's European...
    The following users like this post: wendyaveli

4 users like kingswitz's post: oucub23, PokeJ, Slytherin, Sugasean

Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    No brakes yet? Bet they're mighty thin...just like your argument. There's anomalies in everything. You offer one car as your example. And I'd still challenge you beyond just brakes, but it ain't worth it. Nobody defends their POS like a Eurocar owner.

I **** with them every damn day. Why are you guys such freaks about it? I mean I don't tell a doctor what medical shit to use. I don't tell socali which firefighting apparatus is the best. I don't tell jk how to be a cop. I don't tell you how to be a social worker or whatever it is you do. I don't know shit about it. Cars? I know a lot about them. I have extensive experience dealing with European vehicles. Go ahead and buy them up. IDGAF, just trying to help.
    That's right. We did put brakes on it. Routine maintenance.

Not defending anything beyond sharing an experience that's different than yours. I've owned multiple German cars. I've had great luck with all of them. Not so great with American vehicles, but maybe I'm just lucky that way.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    That's right. We did put brakes on it. Routine maintenance.

Not defending anything beyond sharing an experience that's different than yours. I've owned multiple German cars. I've had great luck with all of them. Not so great with American vehicles, but maybe I'm just lucky that way.
    My wife had an ML500 and we went through brakes and tires but those SUV's are heavy mofos so I expected it.

I'm a firm believer in MBZ based on my experiences in how well they perform in traffic collisions.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

When the wife got rid of her ML350...well that was a happy day for me. She now drives a Lexus.

Of course the #1 reason it made me happy is I drive an 06 4Runner I plan to drive until it's dust and now I actually know how to operate most of the gadgets and shit in the wife's car.
    2 users like mgsooner's post: Chk, oucub23

SMU Graduation this weekend. Other twins turn at UDub next month.

attention Baylor.. Who all is coming with me?

The following users like this post: McRib

Originally Posted by Who Flung Doo View Post

Baylor doesn't appear to need any help with crimes against women.

Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    Baylor doesn't appear to need any help with crimes against women.
    Touché touché

2 users like Who Flung Doo's post: McRib, PokeJ

3 users like SoCaliSooner's post: FutureDC2853, Spade1000, SportyJames

From what resort would that be? Also, better get that idol back to the cave with Mr. Hanalei before one of your kids gets bitten by a huge spider. Plus, gotta save Vincent Price's beans from burning!!
    The following users like this post: Chk

Originally Posted by Crazyivan View Post
    From what resort would that be? Also, better get that idol back to the cave with Mr. Hanalei before one of your kids gets bitten by a huge spider. Plus, gotta save Vincent Price's beans from burning!!

You forgot about Fonzi jumping the sharks!

Originally Posted by Who Flung Doo View Post

I go to the Crimes Against Children one most years. I've not gone to that one yet--need to though.

Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    SMU Graduation this weekend. Other twins turn at UDub next month.
    posting your wife and college aged daughter on this board..... you are a brave man
    8 users like sooner518's post: Bubblehead, Chk, ChocoLab, FutureDC2853, Jive Turkey11, McRib, oucub23, Spade1000

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    posting your wife and college aged daughter on this board..... you are a brave man
    Or stupid?

Just bustin with pride and I am familiar with the possible ramifications. This kid graduated with honors with a BioChemistry degree and starts CU Medical School In Denver in August.

She intimidates the hell out of me! LOL

I go to the Crimes Against Children one most years. I've not gone to that one yet--need to though.
    Let's go next year! I think some of my staff are going to CAC this year.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Let's go next year! I think some of my staff are going to CAC this year.
    I've considered it several times. If I skip CAC in August I might make the leap for CAW next year.

Originally Posted by Crazyivan View Post
    Not a resort.

Top two pics were from here. https://www.redfin.com/CA/La-Quinta/...3/home/6293784
    Stayed there over the weekend.

Bottom pic is from my backyard.

Swapped out color for the upcoming Memorial Day, flag day and July 4th and will swap out for fall color around late august.

I need to go to it but its harder to get away in August.

I've considered it several times. If I skip CAC in August I might make the leap for CAW next year.
    CAW is good. This year it has several case studies on huMan trafficking

Or stupid?

Just bustin with pride and I am familiar with the possible ramifications. This kid graduated with honors with a BioChemistry degree and starts CU Medical School In Denver in August.

haha im just joking. you have every reason to be proud. I think youre from colorado (Springs?) but i live in denver, so if you have any questions or need recommendations for good places to live/avoid, or anything about this city, let me know. Its a great city and im sure she'll love it.
    2 users like sooner518's post: Bubblehead, McRib

Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    haha im just joking. you have every reason to be proud. I think youre from colorado (Springs?) but i live in denver, so if you have any questions or need recommendations for good places to live/avoid, or anything about this city, let me know. Its a great city and im sure she'll love it.
    Thank you. She has found a place to live in Aurora and is all set up. She also has been working at the Medical Center in a research lab so she's getting familiar with the routine. It blows me away that she just graduated and now only has 8 more years to go!

She and her twin sister grew up in Castle Pines and her mother, father, brother are CU grads. I might need your recommendations much more than them!

Or stupid?

You have a great reason to be proud! Congrats man!
    The following users like this post: Bubblehead

Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    You forgot about Fonzi jumping the sharks!
    AYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or stupid?

What's her specialty? I have a niece who is in neuro and I don't even understand her job when she dumbs it waaay down using small words. Congrats!
    The following users like this post: Bubblehead

Or stupid?

Thumbs up. My kiddo just graduated UT Biology (Molecular). Cell phone # for your daughter so I can congratulate her myself.
    4 users like SportyJames's post: Bubblehead, Chk, Clark W. Griswold, SoonerinSECLand

Originally Posted by SportyJames View Post
    Thumbs up. My kiddo just graduated UT Biology (Molecular). Cell phone # for your daughter so I can congratulate her myself.

The Mom deserves credit also. Please send me her phone number and I'll be in touch.
    4 users like PokeJ's post: Bubblehead, Clark W. Griswold, SportyJames, Who Flung Doo

Originally Posted by Chk View Post
    What's her specialty? I have a niece who is in neuro and I don't even understand her job when she dumbs it waaay down using small words. Congrats!
    She is still deciding what to wear on her first day of class.

Dr Francis Collins, Director of the National Institute of Sciences, was her incredible, insightful and impressive Commencement speaker. The head of The Genome Project for many years, it seemed as if he was speaking to her when discussing his career choices. Ali was very impressed. We'll see.

Cell number?

1-800-PAY-LOAN

Thanks to all for the kind words. All I've really done is explain what doucherockets Boys are. Then Dallas confirmed to her everything I said!
    Last edited by Bubblehead; May 22nd, 2017 at 11:58 PM.

A couple I picked up yesterday and today. Both 1957s, just like me. It was a very good year...except the T-Bird is pretty much straight-up gay. You should have heard the comments while I was driving it. "It's soooooo you..."Actually both are in pretty damn good shape and run good.

3 users like Slytherin's post: McRib, SoonerinSECLand, SoonerVikeThunder

My Dad had a 56 Ford. Great cars

I learned to parallel park between a 57 Chevy and a 51 Ford. (Unrelated really but ^^ reminded me of my dad's old cars.)
    2 users like McRib's post: Crazyivan, Slytherin

Last edited by McRib; Today at 06:21 AM. Reason: I'm an excellent parallel parker btw.

I learned to parallel park between a 57 Chevy and a 51 Ford. (Unrelated really but ^^ reminded me of my dad's old cars.)
    How do you not share what you were driving between and betwixt?
    The following users like this post: Shooter

Headed to Boca Raton Florida right now with a different 57 Chevrolet. This one is a four-door. Picking up a Tesla S model. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Allegedly. I will file a report with the results.

I forced my son to excel at parallel parking, and concurrently pissed him off at me for life. On Sundays I took him to the parking lot where they completed that part of the test, and the posts they used as "the space" were removable. Once he thought he mastered it (which in reality he did, but I didn't tell him), each time he tried again I moved them closer together without telling him. He just couldn't figure out why he did so well consistently, then all of a sudden it all turned to crap. He finally figured it out, but hasn't officially forgiven me.

How do you not share what you were driving between and betwixt?
    My dad died 2 1/2 years ago, I'll have to see if my mom has pics of the cars. He made us all learn to park between them lol

My dad died 2 1/2 years ago, I'll have to see if my mom has pics of the cars. He made us all learn to park between them lol
    Actually I poorly worded a question asking what you were driving when you parked?

Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    A couple I picked up yesterday and today. Both 1957s, just like me. It was a very good year...except the T-Bird is pretty much straight-up gay. You should have heard the comments while I was driving it. "It's soooooo you..."Actually both are in pretty damn good shape and run good.

I can see yer tag... bottom pic

The Chevy looks like a restomod.