'18 JUCO OL Tramonda Moore - Verbal!

Posted 856 day(s) ago by GoonerSooner70081 Views 183 Replies
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    Tramonsta' Moore
    Bump this smart man
    5 users like Cousin Eddie's post: CrimsonOberon, northspeter, p23570, RockE, SoonerBull

Pistols Firing take-

The long saga that is Tramonda Moore’s recruitment has seemingly come to an end, as the former Oklahoma State signee announced on Sunday he is switching to the dark side and committing to the Sooners. His decision comes just hours after garnering a scholarship offer from Oklahoma earlier in the day.

Here’s the message he shared to his Twitter account.
    Moore was the highest rated signee of OSU’s 2016 recruiting class but failed to qualify academically. He spent the last season at Independence Community College where he garnered offers from Oregon, OU, Mississippi State, UCLA, South Carolina and Texas Tech.

Pistols Firing
    Pistols Firing
    Former OSU Signee Tramonda Moore Commits to Oklahoma
    9 mins agoAdd Commentby Kyle Boone
    [Scout]
    The long saga that is Tramonda Moore’s recruitment has seemingly come to an end, as the former Oklahoma State signee announced on Sunday he is switching to the dark side and committing to the Sooners. His decision comes just hours after garnering a scholarship offer from Oklahoma earlier in the day.

Here’s the message he shared to his Twitter account.

Honor to God because without him nothing would be possible. It has been a long time coming and my faith never abandoned me. I thank my family and my mentors for not giving up on me, I appreciate it, and to my coaches at Independence that I will always respect, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity that brought me to this point, I am so thankful for that. I am a witness of my own testimony and it is about time for me to use the tools God gave me to chase my dream. I am honored and blessed to say I have decided to further my education and football career at the University of Oklahoma.

Moore was the highest rated signee of OSU’s 2016 recruiting class but failed to qualify academically. He spent the last season at Independence Community College where he garnered offers from Oregon, OU, Mississippi State, UCLA, South Carolina and Texas Tech.

Six months ago—before Josh Henson took over duties coaching the offensive line, mind you—Moore had an interesting description of what he was looking for in his next school.

“Less depth. Not saying I am afraid of competition, but I want to go somewhere I can make an immediate impact.”

Although OSU signed him in the 2016 class and the original plan, it seemed, was to re-sign him again 2018, it was clear Henson made no effort in recruiting him following the departure of Greg Adkins.

Although the addition of Moore could have worked out, Henson’s objective since taking over this spring was to bring in high school offensive lineman — not junior college prospects. In less than six months, Henson has earned commitments from five offensive lineman: Bryce Bray, Hunter Anthony, Tyrese Williams, Jacob Farrell and Hunter Woodard.
    The following users like this post: Vodnik

^ I dont think that take is too far from the truth Gundy isn't going anywhere and their OL has been a weak link since Wickline left so the new coach is trying to revamp their OL depth with a lot of kids in that KSU mode (lightly recruited- kids who have arm length) It works long term but their OL depth is trash and won't be any better till '18
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

so is he eligible this year or sitting til '18?
    2 users like RockE's post: AcousticSoup, SoonerNow

Originally Posted by usaousooner View Post
    ^ I dont think that take is too far from the truth Gundy isn't going anywhere and their OL has been a weak link since Wickline left so the new coach is trying to revamp their OL depth with a lot of kids in that KSU mode (lightly recruited- kids who have arm length) It works long term but their OL depth is trash and won't be any better till '18
    Is it true he has 3 years left? Strange that OSU couldn't use a guy with 3 years and should be physically ready to go.

I don't buy it. Think the OSU coaches knew that if OU offered he was gone .
    4 users like Drake's post: freedombird, RockE, Seabass, SoonerNow

Last edited by Drake; June 19th, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Is it true he has 3 years left? Strange that OSU couldn't use a guy with 3 years and should physically ready to go.

Spot on. That's a pretty delusional spin job. You make room for 6'6 320 4.8 40 guys with versatility (played every position on the OL for independence outside of C) who can play on the DL as well. If this guy has the grades it's akin to passing on a Jammal Brown level of talent.
    7 users like Kevin_B's post: CrimsonOberon, DelMarSooner, Drake, freedombird, gravelveins, RockE, Vodnik

Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Is it true he has 3 years left? Strange that OSU couldn't use a guy with 3 years and should physically ready to go.

Just looked it up. He is red shirting this year at JUCO. He has 3 years to play. Trying to be a Dec grad. http://newsok.com/article/5536066
    The following users like this post: cccasooner2

Last edited by MadMex; June 19th, 2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Hotlink

So as soon as Zeus is gone, we get another one?

Originally Posted by AppalachianSooner View Post
    So as soon as Zeus is gone, we get another one?
    Yes.

Brey Walker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Offensive Line is going to be stout for the foreseeable future.
    2 users like BobStoopsGinger's post: OU48A, Vodnik

Not Safe For Work
    6 users like Breadburner's post: h-townsooner, Jimmon, MyT Oklahoma, okie66, Rowdyroady, VA_Sooner

Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
      Not Safe For Work
    that's pretty damn funny.

By the 4th flight, you're wondering if she even has nipples

I dont think so
    The following users like this post: CalSOONER

Anyone know if they sold him on OL or DL or both?

Not Safe For Work
    this is what my father in law would call a "milk shake".
    The following users like this post: Breadburner

Not Safe For Work
    Does not appear to be Asian. Going to need her to take her sunglasses off for proof.

Welcome to Norman young man. Glad you chose to become a Sooner.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Does not appear to be Asian. Going to need her to take her sunglasses off for proof.
    She was wearing glasses...???
    3 users like Breadburner's post: gratefulRed, HellVol, RockFlagandEagle

Originally Posted by RDC212 View Post
    Anyone know if they sold him on OL or DL or both?
    He will be a guard with the flexibility to play OT. Bedenbauce wants two huge athletic guards with punch sandwiching our biggest C we may have ever had. Word is OU is about to land Anthony McKinney the top JUCO OT to replace Zeus JR. Bedenbauce is building major depth and versatility across the OL. This is pretty crazy. OU will have a huge, physical and athletic OL.

Originally Posted by Kevin_B View Post
    He will be a guard with the flexibility to play OT. Bedenbauce wants two huge athletic guards with punch sandwiching our biggest C we may have ever had. Word is OU is about to land Anthony McKinney the top JUCO OT to replace Zeus JR. Bedenbauce is building major depth and versatility across the OL. This is pretty crazy. OU will have a huge, physical and athletic OL.
    It's starting to look like our Wishbone OL's of the '80s--which is the highest compliment I can possibly give.
    The following users like this post: freedombird

You wont be able to stop them, you can only hope to contain them.

5 users like CalSOONER's post: h-townsooner, Jaiddin, Jimmon, MyT Oklahoma, RockE

No doubt. Pledger and company must be licking their chops seeing this monster of a O-line come together.

Not Safe For Work
    Damn hypnotizing! Can...not...look...away

Originally Posted by okie66 View Post
    Damn hypnotizing! Can...not...look...away
    Ironic coming from that avatar
    2 users like Cousin Eddie's post: CalSOONER, Jaiddin

Don't forget Erik Swenson. sounds like he is more than just a solid OL. Right now he seems to be the leading candidate to replace Brown at LT.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...k-swenson-2032
    The following users like this post: EufaulaSooner